Join Paisley Power. We have all the cookies!

Join us today and join the fun! We are seriously kicking some butt and having fun while doing it. If you are looking for a new family come and check us out. Any questions feel free to send me a message on Line or here. Line ID is jester2009

Still got a spot open! Come and join the fun in Paisley Power! Find your new home today!

And we have an opening for one awesome member today!

@RedPython, did you find yourself in a new alliance? It looked like you did, but if you haven’t, or it didn’t work out, you would be very welcome here, and a good fit, I believe!

Come check us out and join us today! We are still growing nicely, and are looking for you to join in the fun, and share a cookie or two while we put some titan steaks on the BBQ!

Got one spot open for our new family member! Come and join in the fun and kill stuff with us! And I promise, I’m not too feisty…

I wish to confirm: Jester is just the right feisty, not too much!

And as an added bonus, if you join us NOW, we’ve got an 8* Alpha Gryphon with 15 hours left on it.

We’ll give you a :cookie:

With luck, the bird will give you a :dart:

Yes, we have a spot for you, right now!

As a special joining bonus, you will get a shot at a 9* rare Queen Harpy.

She is giving most of us a lot grief, but she WILL go onto the BBQ anyway. Probably tastes like chicken :roll_eyes: :rofl:

Come join us, bring a plate, and maybe you’ll get a tabard! We’ll save you a wing!

OK, that harpy is long gone, but we are still putting titans on the BBQ, and we now have one opening!

Come join us today, and come grow with us. We’re now looking for people with team power over 3300, and we’re now easily killing 8* titans, and are able to kill one 9* pretty handily. We’ve found our way inside the top 1000 most of the time, around 110k right now, one member down.

And yes, we still have cookies!

And we are looking for one more member today!

I keep looking and seeing that we are growing nicely and it is so cool. Since the last time I was recruiting actively a couple weeks ago…

• Team power is up; now 3400-3600 fits in with us nicely toward the middle of us
  • We are easily killing 9* titans, and have even seen a couple 10* titans, but we’re low on flags and had to let them go.

Come join us, join the fun, come grow with us!

We have one opening again, come join the fun with us, we have cookies, and are working on new flavors to offer!