Join ‘Guardians Ascending’ of the Guardians Family of alliances. 2 spots open! 4500+ TP. 14* Titans

Guardians Ascending is the 5th level of the Guardians Family of alliances. We strive to play at a high level while having fun and growing an advanced roster.

•4500+ TP
•2000 cups
•War is generally expected, FFA, All flags used, occasional opt out is ok (we understand real life gets in the way from time to time lol)
•Hit the titan daily. Hit early hit often. 100k average damage over 10 titans.

We are an active group with a friendly atmosphere looking for dedicated players. Stop in and say hello. Request to join and mention this ad if the doors are closed, come on in if they are open! See you soon! :grin:

GUARDIANS FAMILY OF ALLIANCE’S: (Listed from Training to Advanced):
Guardians Rising Academy - 5 spots open
Guardians University - 4 spots open
Guardians of the North! - 1 spot open
Guardians Ascending - 2 spots open
Guardians Reborn - 3 spots open

Looking for 1 more player to get us back to chaining 14*s! Come give us a whirl!

Still looking for 1 more. Give us a try, you won’t regret it!

Hey. Can you let ManBear from Guardians Reborn know that I can’t get on my phone right now? If he has discord or something so I can explain the situation to him, that’d be great. 1hr left for war and I was about to attack and my screen went black. I know this is recruitment but I have no other way to get ahold of them.

1 Like

Before I leave for work, have him or duhwhat1 add on me on discord. Death#5938 As I said though, I can’t use my phone so I won’t be able to add them back until I get home. I made a post tagging duhwhat so hopefully he reads it in time before it gets deleted.

Edit: Also, tell @duhwhat1 to read the other post I tagged him in lol cause he’s probably not on the forums often. If you can get in contact with Reborn.

Ya no problem, will do :saluting_face:

Looking for 2 to join our ranks! Chaining 14s again and reaping the best loot. Come give us a try