Join Guardians Academy where learning is fun!

If you want to learn from the best in a fun and happy environment then this is where you need to be!

1 Like

We now have 11 spots open :grinning: Come join us!

2 Likes

Lookin for an alliance to help you learn and grow in the game? If you are just starting out or have been playing for a little while we welcome you to join us in Guardians Academy! We are the Training alliance of the Guardians Family and offer a friendly atmosphere for our members with experienced leadership. We encourage you to ask questions, questions and more questions.

Did I mention we love questions?? :grin:

What we ask of our members:
Be polite.
Have fun.
Hit the titan daily.
Use all flags when you participate in war.

As you grow you can move up.

GUARDIANS FAMILY OF ALLIANCEā€™S: (Listed from Training to Advanced)
Guardians Academy - spots open
Guardians Rising - spots open
Guardians University - spots open
Guardians of the North! - spots open
Guardians Ascending - spots open
Guardians of the Fluff - spots open
Guardians Reborn - FULL

Intrested in joining us? We hope so! Respond here or Contact us on
Line: ID ckara7 weā€™ll guide to the alliance thatā€™s right for you!

7 Likes

A great place for new players to get a start with a fantastic alliance family.

4 Likes

Come join us! 9 spots open in Guardians Academy :smiley:

2 Likes

Better hurry! Only 7 spots open now :blush:

1 Like

I found Guardians Academy through a post just like this one! I graduated to Guardians Rising, and then again to Guardians University. Wanna know what I learned?

1. Being in an organized and competitive alliance with experienced leadership makes the game waaaay more fun

2. I didnā€™t realize how much I didnā€™t know until I was with people who wanted to help me learn

3. There are some awesome people playing this game

Joining the Guardians was the best thing Iā€™ve done in E&P. If you want an organized, competitive alliance that will help you grow in the game, I donā€™t know what youā€™re waiting for.

Join. Why are you still here?

Go!

6 Likes

Well said baron!! I never realized how well spoken you can be,. Never see it in game chat. Lol

1 Like

Sometimes I can talk words good, other times words scared

2 Likes

2 spots remaining now. Come join before they are gone!

1 Like

How many spots left now grandflyer?

It absolutely is the spot to learn more, and thereā€™s plenty of room to grow.

1 Like

We are having a graduation today and moving 10 people to our intermediate training alliance, Guardians Rising. Now is the perfect time to join!!!

Graduation is over and we have 12 spots open! Come join us where learning is fun!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m in Academy helping out! Weā€™ve just had a massive graduation to our upper alliance, and weā€™re waiting for players like you to join us! :heart:

1 Like

Surely the finest entry-level training alliance available to any ambitious and intelligent new players.

1 Like

We only have 5 openings now. Come on over and check us out before theyā€™re gone!

2 Likes

You canā€™t find a better place to start the journey.

2 Likes

Chuggy, is that you?!

2 Likes

@JonahTheBard it is Chuggy! :blush:

2 Likes