Join Crew-Jesters 🍻 Top 200 Without the Pressure or Drama! Last Opening!

2 spots soon available in Crew-Jesters! Competitive and friendly atmosphere awaits for you! Let’s fill them all!!

2 Likes

2 spots available! Let’s fill them!!! Send us a message to know us better! :black_joker: :crossed_swords: :sun_with_face::cocktail::beer::incoming_envelope: :popcorn: :bow_and_arrow: :candy: :ice_cream:

We still need you!

2 Likes

Come for the food. Stay for the ridiculousness.

1 Like

1 Like

Come for the ridiculousness. Stay for the food.

1 Like

Competitive and friendly environment, that’s just the Jester way

Come on, free beer when u apply!

3 Likes

Just need 1! :crossed_swords: Who will be so lucky? :bow_and_arrow: :black_joker: :beer: Send us a message today! :incoming_envelope: :clinking_glasses: :popcorn:

1 Like

Hungry?

2 Likes

Let’s fill that last spot after war! Don’t lose any minute! :black_joker:

1 Like

Joined Crew-Jesters just over 4 months ago and Loving It!! Great company, a very active & highly competitive but also chilled group of players who are always supportive and happy to help. Questionable food pics though @Math-Teacher but overall lots and lots of no holes barred fun! ;?)

3 Likes

Damn … I should apply for the next spot! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Full for now and we hope to keep going like this!!! Our waiting list is always open so don’t miss the chance to contact with us for a spot there!!!

1 Like

Hola! How do I contact for waitlist?

1 Like

Hi!

Do you use the chat program Line? If so, feel free to find me (math-teacher) or let us know what your name is and we can find you.

Thanks for the interest!

No explanation needed.

1 Like

1 spot open! Apply today! :black_joker:

Full again (after war)! Our waiting list is open as always!

1spot open! Let’s become full again! :black_joker: :bow_and_arrow::crossed_swords: :popcorn:

We still wait for our last member!!! Don’t lose more time and apply now!!! :black_joker:

1 Like