Jean-François – 5* Fire/ Red - February 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Damn that’s tough my wizard I spent them on Kash cause I needed a green tank but now I have telluria so should I strip them off Kash and out them on JF? I haven’t worked on Telluria yet though. I have enough to level her up. You do have a good point on emblems. That’s how I have basing most of my ascensions.

Mitsuko for sure :slightly_smiling_face: I have her and love her.

1 Like

Yeah she is really great against ice heroes which I like mine is at 2/60 because of the limited hidden blades I have.

How about Natalya’s burn damage? Will it be over-writed?

You quoted the answer to your question.

Natalya Burn Damage is “Undispellable” thus cannot be over-written by another burn…

2 Likes

However JF may be, this is what we have got. So, considering that, I had this following question:

Kashhrek is an excellent tank up until about mid platinum and that’s it. Once you start exceeding that level, you won’t use him any more. Bring up Telluria and JF. Once you do, strip the emblems off Kashhrek.

3 Likes

That’s true I was planning on doing that but wasn’t sure.

1 Like

1 Like

I just realized the other day that guy also played Gideon on Criminal Minds :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for about a year and I still have so many nooby questions! But I would think stacked against a blue titan would be great. He’s my first 5* red so I’m pretty stoked about leveling and playing him to see what he can do!

1 Like

How good is Jean Francois in comparisson with the classic TC 20 reds?

I need a 5* red to my first 5* rainbow which im working on.
By now my only 5* that is close to max level is Vela.
The other i have is Grazul but i consider her only good for attacking and preventing others affect you with debuff.
On the other hand i see JF more suitable for titans (more damage) and for defense war.
Even for raids he could do fine with boldtusk gormek or colen (my 4* reds)

Do you consider JF a good 5*red? is he going to add value to my roster?

I ask this because i have read lots of negative reviews of him but some good ones too

He is good as tank and is cool to have for attacks, he is better than classic red heroes as standalone hero but he lose grounds when stacking with other red heroes, mainly because he deals DoT and he don’t get his damage improved by Boldtusk, Wilbur, G. Falcon & CO.

With the heroes you posted he is surely a welcome addition to your rooster but I don’t know who your other ones may be :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for replying!
If he performs well as a tank i would be pleased to have him maxed as my alliance plays with red tank.
My other heroes are mostly 4* heroes. Im using Boldtusk with emblems as tank (someone said that he is better than JF).

I want to pull Telluria. I have seen teams with the triangle JF- Telluria- Vela.

By the way my other heroes are

5* ( Joon, Justice, Grimble, Aeron, Richard, Vela, Grazul and JF)

4* (Tiburtus, Rigard, Proteus, Boldtusk, Colen, Gormek, LJ, Melendor, Kashhrek, Sonya, Grimm, Li xiu, Wu kong, Hu tao, Sabina) All maxed. Heroes in bold have his costume.

So for raid defense im looking for a green tank. And for AW im running boldtusk but if i max JF he would be the guy.

What do you think? is he going to perform well with Vela?

He is going to perform very well, I would suggest you to run this defense:
Tiburtus - Telluria - Jean-François - Vela - Joon

The important part would be to emblem Jean-François 100% avoiding attack’s emblems.

1 Like

Please help me to decide :
Who will have the rings?
JF, Marjana or Mitsuko.
Thx

Very easy choice… Mitsuko. I wish I had this problem, but not… I’m in dillema: JF, Marjana and Grazul,… JF is on the way to 3.70, and likely I still do not interset in this JF type heroes… and I have 12 rings. I’m thinking Grazul is my next red as she has use in ofense.

4 Likes

Tank: Jean-François
Flank: Mitsuko/Marjana
Wing: Marjana
Ice counter: Mitsuko > Jean-François

With snipers: Jean-Fraçois
With defense debuffers: Marjana, Mitsuko

5 Likes

My first line of defence now : Seshat +7, Puss +5, Richard costm +8, Lolt +8, Poseidon +8 ,
my secont line Vela 3/70, Neith 3/70, Kunchen 3/70, JF 3/70, Kingston 3/70 …waiting for items,
and Telluria :smiley:
Mitsuko will be better then Puss?
In first line or second line?
Thx for your time, God bless you!!!

Puss and LotL is great pair IMO.

2 Likes