January 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Gargoyles, W3K, Covenant, Underwild, Atlantis, Ninja Tower, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Lunar New Year, M. Titan, Contest Of Elements, Tavern Of Legends, and Ch. Festival 1)

A welcome update :smiley:

25 Likes

Thank you @birksg for your updated Japanese calendars.

4 Likes

Oh boy, with these featured heroes the summoning is going to be crazy.

2 Likes

Hi, due to the featured heroes change, I revised Korean Calendar.
Thank you @Zartanis @Elioty33 and all the calendar team.

Korean Calendar - ver. 6

7 Likes

I also made edits to my calendar, taking into account all the changes and new information from our wonderful oracle.
@Zartanis @Elioty33 thank you, friends! :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

thank you all, for your hard work in updating and sharing these calendars! you are all amazing!

1 Like

@Elioty33 @PlayForFun friends, what are your thoughts about tomorrow’s season 5? I think that provinces 31, 32 and 33 will open tomorrow, and in February we will have to open the “heart of the Dunes” - the pyramid, which is now covered with fog? Am I thinking right?

4 Likes

I think that you are correct, so does it mean that in March we will see S6 for the first time? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes provinces 31-32-33 tomorrow and 34-35-36 in 4 weeks.

No, just like for the existing seasons, we will certainly have 2 to 3 month gap between the end of the current season and the start of the next one.
Moreover, season “6” will be a huge update so might take some more time. Really eagerly waiting for the 2023 sneak peak. :star_struck:

16 Likes

Thank you, dear friend, for your detailed answer. Love you! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

It will be arrive not later than end of next week.
(Confirmed by Petri today)

15 Likes

Great news, getting more and more excited about it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Avevo sentito che in evidenza ci sarebbe stata Anna (Pirati). Ditemi che così sarà…

personally, I don’t mind if they wait a while before Season 6… let Season 5 settle first, let us collect more random Dune coin drops from wanted chests, let us catch up on avatar farming… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dragons!

20 dragon characters. :dragon_face: :dragon_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for your updates @ArktikaTF @sommc and these have been updated in the original post.

6 Likes

Agreed. I don’t think we had much (any?) time between seasons 4 and 5. It would be nice to give a couple months off to let everybody catch up and enjoy some of their new heroes before they are outdated again.

2 Likes

Ellioty and Play, any info if all mighty pets heroes will be included in portal next february?
If not, which new ones will be? Thank you as always :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suspect @Elioty33 will only be able to do this once V55 is forced on February 6/7.

In Beta all new heroes were in the portal, but that does not mean anything as in Beta all Styx heroes were available in Styx portal including the currently unreleased ones.

1 Like

Cinnamon, Snowball, Luna and Barkley are already included in v54 but… they don’t have a release date yet. So as @PlayForFun said, we indeed need to wait for the v55 game update to come live to figure this out :smiley:
However, it should indeed be the Might Pets next month, that’s already set in the v54 game’s files :wink: and the new heroes in beta just confirm it.

7 Likes