January 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Clash Of Knights, League Of Villains, The Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan)

We appreciate all your hard work. Thank you so much

4 Likes

Thanks! Guessing the 3* trainer is supposed to be blue like in the old calendar since last one was purple or are you expecting it to be purple now? Planning my level ups ahead of time ha

1 Like

Oh yes, I forgot to update that small detail. That is now fixed as well as the correct trial name. Thank you.

2 Likes

Official Caendar for February is just released:

It looks like we will have Challenge Festival again.

6 Likes

They did not mention though anything about Kravekrush this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but it is obvious :slight_smile:

And they mentioned it here for Februray:

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
2022-02-09T07:00:00Z (UTC)→2022-02-13T07:00:00Z (UTC): Tavern of Legends
should be
2022-02-10T07:00:00Z (UTC)→2022-02-14T07:00:00Z (UTC): Tavern of Legends

Thanks, I did not see that update.

And I agree with you, but I could not help but notice that in this post they did not mention anything about the featured heroes, unlike in the January Calendar (when they announced both CoK and S4 new heroes).

I suppose that either the communication people did not receive clear information on time or they decided to better give themselves more room for changes until then and not have players on their back for unexpected changes.

1 Like

Didn’t the staff said that events will come in circle every month?I was expecting Starfall circus

1 Like

The bottom of February will be the time for Soul exchange. But it should also be the time for next Atlantis rising which is not labeled on the official calendar. Does this mean the Atlantis rising is replaced or delayed?

@Wotan2019 they usually fill only the current month on SGG calendar…
Further, S4 is followed by tower event usually, not Atlantis :slight_smile:

I see no issue here.
Tavern runs from Wednesday monrning in UTC to Sunday morning in UTC.

See the October Calendar.

December Calendar was special with unusal event times.

1 Like

No. Atlantis will be 1 week later on March 8th. As the events are recurring in every 4 weeks.

Tower of Magic will be held from March 2 to 7 on the week of Soul Exchange .

3 Likes

Got it! Get confused. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I forgot tower event

1 Like

When is the circus scheduled? I want to plan my expenses, but for some reason this information is kept secret

i bet on march, 20characters of D’andre

Any pro ideas on what will be featured on S4 in Feb beside new 5* anti rezzer ?

Anyone what element Esther will happen in February?

FYI- Feb 2022 Calendars are up here: February 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Ninja Tower, War Of The 3 Kingdoms, Challenge Festival, Tavern Of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, Soul Exchange, and Mythic Titan)

6 Likes