🍻 [January 2021] Portal Stats, Summon Results & Offers – Tavern of Legends

7th coin pull so officially done (Frida was the only past HoTM I wanted). Thank you RNGesus for allowing me to save 23 pulls for the next one. :grin:

14 Likes

Hi everyone, I pulled my 30 summons with the last offer and I was very lucky with Vela (wow I was so sad to miss her at last Atlantis portal and in january, last year), Alasie (I really love her), Thot amun (OK it’s one of the worst heroe of the game but… It’s a 5* so… OK… For the collection) and my first Bertila. Very nice, thank you ToL!

Screenshot_20210124_091712_com.smallgiantgames.empires

15 Likes

Around 120 pulls , 2 Bertillas, no legends hero.

Below average pulls…

3 Likes

If I can reassure you, each time TOL is here I buy the big last offer. And since then, I managed to pull only one HOTM : Khiona, twice, when she was featured with Gravemaker. TOL is definitely not my event ! Please, can someone share some luck with me ?

Yes, there are some events where we are lucky and others not…
For me, ToL is my lucky event, in less than one year, I pulled : Myztero, Delilah, Aeron, Gregorion, Evelyn, Vela, Alasie and Thot.

but Atlantis is my pet peeve, in two years I only Pulled Ariel and Poséidon…

Statistics are very strange sometimes.

I need to start recording my pulls to call SG on their BS.
Got legends offer, used 20 summons so far, all feeders.
I don’t have any older hotms, i scored one 5* from this portal, half a year ago. Since then, nothing.
It seems that I have to count only on new hotms, which are mostly horrible these days.

Awesome job sg, just awesome. You can scrap this portal, for me it doesn’t make any difference it seems!!!

1 Like

Bought the 30 deal as that is my budgeted spend.

From the 30 pulls got 2×Frida, Aeron, Neith and Bertilla.

Waaaaayyyyy above the curve and that’s me for spending till at least when tavern comes back round in March.

8 Likes

I know your pain. :joy:

Pulled Vela. Already had her when she was Hotm. So, nothing too exciting

2 Likes

bought the 30x pulls offer and dunno if i get xcited or not but i think its a trash 5 star hero… :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Congrats if it still was Costume summoning :rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately it wasn’t… :rofl:

I pulled Melendor and Jahangir … beating the odds.

I think this players who get 5* with few summon they are game admins who try to motivate us to summon
Since I am playing I never get any 5 stars with few summon, I did not get any with 100 summons too
I do not believe them anymore till not happen for myself

4 Likes

Well, my gf managed to pull 3 of them in 30 pulls this morning, and me nothing, so what you say is quite wrong. If I follow your statement, I can say for example that car crashes don’t exist, because I didn’t live one in my life. No. It’s simply RNG, nothing else.

2 Likes

I think u are one of them
I did whole event summoning and get nothing
I will believe something from now on when happen for me

1 Like

Some of us are just REALLY unlucky. People in my alliance seem to get 5* left and right, and mostly from tokens. I use tokens, use to spend a bunch( thō no more) and rarely get anything.

i think RNG cannot detect if the player is admin or not, all they can do for the admin is giving them special acct with huge gems and they summon like ordinary players but with free gems…

Or they’re just simply lucky.

I got Ares, Aeron and two Bertila in this Tavern of legends after having bought some offers the first day, (so I had 10 pulls between tokens and gems). Without a doubt, my luckiest pull ever (though Ares and Aeron need an updating).

I bought the legends’ ultimate offer last November and I didn’t get any 5* hero in the 30 pulls. :man_shrugging:t4:

There isn’t a logical sequence here. Just luck.

2 Likes

When I accept it is luck which I get good one with few summons not whole event summon and get nothing for ever and always