January 2021 Balance Update - Discussion

Why always Nerfing powerful heroes? People should find a way to beat them, Nerfing is not always the solution. There are many heroes who are powerful that can win over that certain hero complained about just stop with the Nerfing. This game won’t be enjoyable if this continues, you won’t always win every fight or Raid.

I completely agree with this. You do beta testing heroes. Once released they should be left alone. I wonder do you ignore your testers on purpose to rake in the money spent to get the heroes then nerf them to what you think they should of been in the beginning. How disappointing it is to either spend money or save up gems forever get the hero be excited only to once again be let down. Buff up some season 1 heroes . I can’t stress enough how disappointing and out of integrity this seems to be.

3 Likes

Is this supposed to be like a nerf? About 1% ??? :joy::joy::joy: And why did not take Telluria and Vela 1% … shame you still want to earn on vallhala, but in February t, it will probably be a bigger nerf.

7 Likes

Yea. Its a short call so they can mamage the hate after valhalla nerfs. Anyway I think this game is broken because of Frigg, no doubt. They will lose too much if they keep it this way
Competition is a must have here. Now we will have players who quit the game or dont invest as they have op team anyway

So, these guys needs a nerf, but you’re adding costumes to the most overpowered heroes in the game, and then putting ridiculous stats on upcoming season 4 heroes?

Frigg and Odin won’t even be relevant when season 4 heroes and those crazy costumes come out.

Weakening current heroes and adding stronger heroes hasn’t really worked out so far, so, sure, let’s do it again! Let’s go ahead and repeat past mistakes!

3 Likes

Saying this while actively working on buffing Finley, GM, Jabber and other already op heroes sounds… I don’t know, I think this is the right place to use hypocrisy.

#nospend

5 Likes

Hello,

What’s new on E&P? Nothing, once a nerf after the bêta test…And during this time, people payed for heroes with an other configuration, whitout compensation as for Telluria, Vela, etc. :frowning_face:

People continue to give you money for nothing and not for the promises products : good marketing’s spirit :-1:

Who 'll be the next one?

To be continued…

Thank you SG

3 Likes

I hope one day to adjust correctly Toth amun

1 Like

There was the nerve of Telluria and vela (I have these two heroes), it pained me but it was necessary. Today it’s frigg and odin’s turn (I don’t have these two heroes). But like telluria and vela, it is necessary. I think this is a good start which is not for me. But this is not enough 1% while teluria and vela decreased to 10, 20% by modifying the secondary attacks. Frigg is fast and hits all heroes with a big shield-related attack ability. She is capable of making a difference in a fight on her own. Odin is the same. So for me heroes who are capable of turning a fight on their own shouldn’t exist.

3 Likes

why nerf them and boost Finely and company? stupid move and you will lose the fight.

we will leave this disgrace

2 Likes

Guys I pay 500 £ for Odin… You destroy the good heroes… Before release in the game change what you want… I will not buy anything in the future … We should petition and take you to court. This is a deception to destroy the heroes’ abilities after they have been released.

4 Likes

SG will not go back and never did. So it’s better to accept and that’s it. I will no longer invest in the game as before and I will not dedicate my time as a servant. Soon there will be emblems and a bottle like a shut up.

Its getting borring to spend so much money for a hero and then u guys just nerf ihm , its like false publicity and false publicity is usually a crime… just saying

4 Likes

Instead of nerfing heroes, how about they focus on buffing lackluster heroes like Inari??

2 Likes

I quote every word and I would also like to add that this is starting to look more like a policy rather than a necessity for the game. YOU PUT OUT A HERO THAT ANY PLAYER WOULD WANT ON HIS ROSTER, you somehow tickle him/her to SPEND A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO GET IT… and then… voilà … you MAKE IT JUST AS APPEALING AS KAGHAN would be! Again and again I stress that this is just like selling a smart tv and then you take the smart part out of it. Need another example?! : you sell a strawberry cheese cake and then you take the strawberries out!!! PLEASE STOP DOING THIS IT’s more, much more than annoying

8 Likes

In addition to this how about properly testing the heroes before release so there will be no need for a post-release nerf? I really start to think they want to release these heroes as OP ones, to get people spending then they nerf them, so new OP heroes can come and make people spend again.

5 Likes

Guys, guys, calm down.

First of all, I don’t have Frigg or Odin, neither have I battled them at all to make my statement if this nerf is valid or not.

But it’s not about the nerf. It’s not about the game at all. Let me tell you a little story.

I am a Magic the Gathering player, those paper cards cost a lot, especially the more powerful ones.

In years past, MTG developers rarely released something broken that would disrupt the balance of the game and needed instant ban (no nerfing on paper).

In recent years however, I noticed the following:

Release several broken cards each 3 months
Wait for sales of the new edition to reach a certain point (usually achieved in 2 months or a bit more) - since those new cards are absolutely needed if one wants to play competitively. This results in a ton of sales of the new set.
Game developers say “oops we did it again, sorry, we will fix everything” so they ban several of those newly released broken cards, if not all of them.
Everyone that bought said cards or new edition packs suffer heavy financial losses as a result.

Conclusion: Game developers want your money, but they cannot get them if they don’f make you buy the new cards. And if you all have powerful old cards to rely on, you will never buy the new edition or the new cards because, frankly, you wouldn’t need them. So the choice is to make the new cards more broken than the old ones or to ban the powerful old cards!

Same here with E&P as far as I see:
New release of heroes coming up - I expect several of them to be OP, but to ensure you buy the new heroes, old ones have to be nerfed so that all of you who spend money feel obliged to spend on the new heroes just to stay on top of the curve.

This will repeat again and again, because the game developers don’t really care about the game balance as much as they care about profits - and this tactic of theirs has been developed and applied numerous times by other companies that produce similar products.

This is the reason and why old heroes will never get a power up, or will get an insignificant one as with S1 costumes for example.

Conclusion for E&P players - either spend a lot constantly to stay on top and expect a lot of future hero nerfs, or be a C2P or F2P player - then you wouldn’t care about nerfs or bans.

13 Likes

This approach will definitely trigger the thought of the players ; “time has come to quit the game”.
What can I say, you decided to shoot yourself in the foot.
An unfortunate strategy.

8 Likes

Thinking about it…I guess you’re right…just need to find something else that will distract me… without spending a fortune! Stupid of me! Even to think that they would, at a certain point stop and act properly! There is nothing proper in making money I guess… so fools those who fall for it!

3 Likes

Me to = Why take something back that is already given. Thiefs!!!

4 Likes