🔵 [Jan 26, 2020] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Nature!

This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 11th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide & Recommended Items

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Nature

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Have Costumes caused changes to your team?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:

2 Likes

Team last time

This time

Swapped out Kadilen and Caedmon this time for Triton and Recently maxed Rigard in costume. Really like what Rigard can do here, especially with Mel on the other side, they cleanse and dispel, so hardly anything affects the team. The attack buff on Rigard is also great, especially with Tibs defense down.

Emblems saved for now, trainer goes to Ariel.
Reset emblem= yes

6 Likes

Now costumed rigard joined the team to Biss attack and provide supplementary heal. Team seemed well suitable for the trial, no items needed. Ranger emblems go to seshat for node 10, Druid emblems and Trainer saves for the time being (thinking to finish ranvir, he may get the Druid emblems then).

5 Likes

Same team
But swaped out Gadierus for Buddy
BW was +9

Blew my diamonds before bosses, lost Melendor and Tibs, revived and a couple of axes to slow down the big boy

Probably missed Gade with the extra heal and attack. BW might get more or save them for Vela

6 Likes

Trials of Guv - Nature

Last Time

Click to See

Previous Trials

This Time

Options on Bench

Rangers

• Seshat (#2) - 3/70
  • Seshat (#3) - 3/70
  • Evelyn (#2) - 3/70
  • Khagan - 3/70
  • Buddy - 4/70
  • Red Hood - 2/60
  • Triton - 3/60

Druids

• Melendor - 4/70 & Costume Bonus
  • G. Owl - 3/70
  • Horghall - 3/70
  • Gobbler - 3/60
  • Gaderius - 3/60

Battle

Nice and easy now that there’s a healer in Costume Rigard.

Autoplay the first two rounds. Beat the bosses handily in the final battle.

No video this time (am camping so… )

Victory shot:

Rewards

5 Likes

I can never finish this trial. So here is what I use to get at least two of three quests done.

6 Likes

It’s my best trial.

Screenshot_20200126-095645

Fun fact: The one who gets the ranger emblems isn’t even participating. :sweat_smile:

Screenshot_20200126-095713

6 Likes

Didn’t need any items.

Trainer to Viv, Sesh 1up.

7 Likes

Too easy to beat. Zimkitha, tiburtus, gadeirus, gregorion, and Seshat.

4 Likes

My team, 4 lovely ladies + 1 dirty old man:

Almost took out Treeman before he fired, doh, oh well:

Find the diamond and you know how this one ended:

Finally, shameless plus, Crew KNIGHTS is looking to fill a few spots! (Hope this is within forum guidelines) hit me in Line @ jaws_3d

7 Likes

Made it after a second try. Did not wanted to waste gems because I have enough flasks.
My team:

Used some items:
:point_down:

Rewards:

Trainee: Caedmon
Emblems: Lianna now +8
Druid emblems: Caedmon is 4/69 after having Trainee-hero at Tea Time; will get them after reaching 4.70.

7 Likes

My team last time was the same, but it seems I didn’t participate in the thread.

My team this time:

I used revival scrolls instead of bombs, worked out well.

Emblems… didn’t think about :slight_smile: Lianna and Vela, but Vela has to be maxed first, she’s on 1st tier :smiley:
Trainer goes to MN :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My team this time. I originally planned on subbing costume-boosted Lianna in for Lepus, but Vela suggested that she wanted to try, and Lianna was indifferent. So Vela it is.

On the bench: Evelyn, Lianna, Tibs, Triton, Buddy #1 and #2, Gad, Jack, Mel, Dapper Rigs, Viking Sonya #1 and #2, Lepus, Chao, and Caed

Made it to the bosses with everyone charged and ready to go, and with Alb’s Regen already in place. What a fun lineup this was for this trial!

Eventually, Brienne popped off her buff, and then Chao targeted Vela and took his shot. She survived! A tile drop or 2 later, and Chao was done.

Screenshot_20200126-081341

With Chao gone, I started ghosting tiles to hopefully prevent either Brienne or Horghall from going off. I finished Brienne with a tile drop, and then took down the tree.

Trainer to Zeline, emblems to Athena and the big pile of Druid emblems I have been accumulating since Vela hit beta. I will decide whether she or Lepus gets them when she hits 80.

6 Likes

I breeze through all the Trials on my main account, so I usually don’t grab too many screenshots or post about the victories… but since my alt account is getting beefier, I am able to compete and do well in these trials. So I answered the poll questions, and this thread as my alt.

The team I brought (didn’t grab the before battle team shot):
Triton +6 | Belith (maxed but talentless) | Gadeirus +11 | Tiburtus +6 | Neith (4.36)

I brought 5 Potent Healing Potion (unused), 2 Bomb Attacks, 5 Axes, and 5 Dragon Attacks. No gems spent on continues. My first time through, I beat all stages, just had to wait for two World Energies to complete the last stage since my max is 34.

Softened the bosses up with a few Dragon Attacks, before going to work on them.

See Chao still stands, but, do you see that Chao evaporates? Do you see? (Sorry, very bad Red Dragon imitation.)

LOOT!!!

5 Likes

My team last time

My team this time

Seemed much easier with this team so i’ll Stick with it for next time

5 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change from last time, some of emblem gained, but Melendor emblem get stripped to Alby (it is because I’m rarely using Melendor), and position changed to protect Melendor with Buddy’s minion.

The Battle

All mana charged ready to fire plus have some minnions standby, no items used so far and have a good board.

Great and easy… but It is better if I bring bear banner or at least antidots!
I forget to re-read my last trials of nature…

But, not big deals though :sweat_smile:

The Reward

Emblem keep for Alby and Seshat.
Trainer goes to… Gadeirus.

7 Likes

I did this trial across all three profiles. Here is who I took on my main:

Melia did help with damage increase and Chao with some sort of mana control. Tibs helped with defense down. Overall I had a good amount of choices for this trial. If I wanted to obliterate then I would have taken both Brienne and Melia but wanted to mix it up a bit. Emblems are being saved for Mel and Tibs/Chao.

Here is who I took on my 1st alt:

On this one, the enemies on the final mob wave in the 2nd level were picking on poor Belith. :cry: They paid for that mistake with their defeat. Emblems are being saved for Tibs and Brienne.

Here is who I took on my 2nd alt:

Well, got to use costumed Gunnar for the first time. And I have to say, good thing I practiced with Wilbur on my main so now I have the hang of a move like this. His Steel Link was vital to getting all the bosses quickly. Emblems are being stored for now.

5 Likes

Team as last time, slightly stronger. Evelyn+7, Melendor, Seshat+4, Triton 4/69, Chao+1
Used Mana-potion for Melendor and revived Triton once. 2 Dragon storm and 1 Titan shield to give the bosses something to chew on. Emblems will be stacked, trainer will go to Elkanen.

6 Likes

Just did the first two

Emblems in storage

5 Likes