🏴‍☠ [Jan 2021] Pirates of Corellia Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

You can go whichever color you want just use dragon bombs bombs and axes to finish the bosses

Would take the red ones plus a healer, like said the damage battle items and/or time stop to shut down bosses, these are essential when struggling, wu isn’t necessary when just going for completion imo. Prepare a good board before entering boss stage, use 5 time stop and you have 15 turns without taking any damage from bosses.

1 Like

Nice reply to me replying to someone else by a scoreboard and an emoji, makes sense :thinking:

6 hours remaining and position slipping. Not going to push for the top 1k. There will be other events and still some small roster tinkering needed.

Thanks! I finally beat it. Was actually pretty easy with those items. Had a scary moment with Scarlett almost dead and no healing potions but I got lucky. Valen with the coins lol but worth it for the emblems and fine gloves!!

2 Likes

I have problem at event . In the epic when I play 14th part and finish I can not enter 15th and this part is lock for me. Plz repair this bug for me :frowning:

Do you have flags for playing.

Beat all 3 stages. Typically I go for completion only kind of putting along with a solid team. This time for time constraints I had to beat legendary in an hour and did. I hadn’t ever gone for speed before and was pleasantly surprised. :+1:

Rare:

Epic:

Legendary:

I replayed no levels and only got 2 chests for coins. Managed 2 pulls and both were 3* vanilla feeders. 3 years and no pirates heroes still. :man_shrugging:

Good luck out there!

:beers:

3 Likes

Pulled sargasso meh…

Wooohooo :smile:

12 Likes

Really glad of having get the first 1k in the legendary mode. However, I spent so many objects in vain in the epic level. I didn’t get any interesting hero from Pirates

Take care and see you in the next event. :wink:

8 Likes

Wow, that was close in Legendary. So, it’s now up to 1.12M to get into the Top 1k

1 Like

6 EHT saved for the bunnies :rabbit:

6 Likes

Yes, was sleeping in so couldnt change it, lucky :laughing:
Crazy how many points needed, but i thought so cause it felt too easy for some reason :thinking:

Because it’s not just about speed. You need a good opening salvo of tiles which is what your B probably had. You can blast through Rare 1 in about 15 seconds with items and mana. It scores hardly anything. But if you get an opening diamond and do it in 30 seconds the score is massively higher.

Somewhere deep in the library of threads on here is a very in depth analysis of the match/speed/health bonuses. It gets very mathematical and for most of us way over the top but it’s interesting.

I just “know” a good board and can commit knowing it will score big. What I can’t tell you is how it works it out :joy:

1 Like

Final Result

Target: Flask reward without using flask :sunglasses:

Score

Reward

Nice new history display grouped by difficulity.
Saved ETT for Ninja portal.

Summon

5x pull with coins: Ulmer, Ganju, Valen, Carver, Kailani :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Got my coins and flasks, Easter bunnies here I come.
I didn’t need the mats from rare and epic at the moment, and was able to save some battle items for the next time. Quite happy with the result.

7 Likes

Final Results:

Teams:

• Rare: Mono red, 4-1 red, traditional mono blue
  • Epic: traditional mono red
  • Legendary: trash mono red

Item expenditure:

Tracked all items but too lazy to count right now.
~350 mini mana
Used ~12-13 WE flasks to achieve Top1k, Top500, Top 1k but then had the brilliant idea of attempting top 100 legendary with like 6 hrs left in the event and wasted a bunch of flasks. Used 18 flasks in total fml.

Loot:

(aka not worth; aka my alliancemate gets more 4* mats than this on a weekly basis from titans)

Woo my 25th poison dart in inventory with no yellows to level b/c I can’t summon jack!

Summons: (aka str8 Depression)

Was planning on saving my 9k gems for 30x pulls on costume portal but ended up blowing my load early b/c I thought Finely might not be available again anytime soon since they are adding new challenge events etc.

Did 53 pulls total (13 with coins) and got complete trash. Didn’t even get a Peters ffs. Only got 1 Boomer and like 8 dupe Vodniks. Still have 0 event 5*s.

7 Likes

Only competed in rare, it is nearly 20k more but 50 tanks lower compared with last Avalon. May be attributed to more blue mops in Avalon or to increasing competition… consumed too many items this event… anyhow, went double wabbit double namahage and Rudolph later costumed hawkmoon

6 Likes

I am sorry for your summons. You deserved better! Hope you have better luck next time :crossed_fingers:

1 Like