[Jan 20, 2019] Trials of fortitude teams

I have 40 maxxed heroes

And out of all of them the only ones that qualify are these?

REALLY?

Where is the rng when you need it

I have kinda a funny team too. Done with the first two stages easily, waiting on WE for the third. The lack of hitters for me made it a bit slow, but with so much healing I didn’t need any items so far, and probably won’t on the last stage either.

1 Like

Yes there are classes full of one color like druid of green (as you saw), fighter of reds, paladin of blues, monk of yellows and sorcerer of purple.

Classes not only try to be balanced and restore power to some old heroes, but follow a bit an “art logic”.

If not, we had plenty of other threads like “heroes do not match classes”.

4 Likes

Kiril as wizard is still a mistery to me.

3 Likes

Managed to complete it, not too bad

Can’t imagine players that are just hitting level 30 doing this

1 Like

Congrats on completing it!

There’s been an ongoing debate about that…

1 Like

If the barbarian-fighter quest was a really soft first approach, this one much more show people how hard these quests can be on a deck.

Can’t wait to see Rogue and Sorcerers.

2 Likes

I completed it but didn’t get my cleric emblems. Either that or it gave me the 8 emblems for the final stage before I even clicked to play the stage because I checked how many emblems I had before I checked to play and I had 13. I still only have 13. I spent a world energy flask because I was stoked to bump Rigard up a node and the last stage would’ve got me there. It did give me the Druid emblems though which is weird.

That is extremely weird. I saw your bug report too. If it turns out to be account specific I’d suggest you #contact-support, but it’ll be interesting to see if that happens to anyone else.

1 Like

That is exactly my team if you swap vivica with Hawkmoon, I tried time stops, that didn’t help, gonna go with dragon and bomb attacks tomorrow. Managed to kill Horghall but it was basically a standstill from there, fled after going nowhere for too long.

2 Likes

@Denys So, was this Gobbler’s first ever fight? :laughing:

I totally agree, however they assigned classes, “well distributed” was not one of the main criteria.

My 5 were Rigard-Zim-Boril-Caedmon-Melendor. Good(ish) color distribution, but my damage output was basically all tiles. The class quests certainly make for some strange teams.

1 Like

Did the first two stages with Melendor - Boril (60) - Belith - Brienne - Vivica (unleveled), overall strength in 2700-2800 range. Pretty easy given 3 healers, but probably not gonna waste WE on trying to do the last stage.
Is Melendor worth the tokens? Tc20 5* druids are a bit underwhelming, and I do not have any of them anyway. I have Caedmon (level 1 now, waiting tor his turn to level up)

1 Like

That was easy but Vivica on 4000TP is annoying

1 Like

I manage to finish the quest having boril and rigard at level 1/1. Thanks so much to hanzel which is not fully leveled yet, plus a bunch of mana potion.

1 Like

Clerics are for pus@#%$ :face_with_monocle:

I had a Hawkmoon 3/50 + Melendor 2/1 + Caedmon 3/51 + Mnessus 1/1 + Melia 1/23. Lots of dispellers, which was handy in this case. In the first boss battle, Mnessus was MVP, since he took down the riposte without killing himself (since his damage was pathetic as an unleveled character). Second boss battle was really tough. Burned through 5 arrows, 15 minor healings, 5 potent healings. At the end, only Caedmon was standing.

1 Like

I’m seeing all these undeveloped cards as options for heros to use in this quest. This is definitely helping to direct which heros need to be worked on first.
I barely put together a rainbow team with 2500 tp.

Don’t know if i wanna spend 12 we to fail…

1 Like

1 Like

The classes make sense for most heroes (artwork wise), but this leads to some unfortunate situation where you have to put 4-5 defensive heroes in a team or 5 offensive heroes with no healer. Or you have to make mono/duo colour teams against a strong element (Monks,sorcerer).
On the other hand this makes the trails more interesting. Forcing you to train and fight with heroes you wouldn’t normally use.

1 Like

I was really excited for the next trials since I reach lvl 30 few days ago but only available heroes to use of my full roster is rigard, gobbler and bunch of unleveled 3*.

1 Like