🎭 [Jan 18, 2021] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

F2P here, did 8 pulls and got:

Marjana, Gormek and Boril (old dupe) as 4*;
(2x) Nashgar, Gan Ju, Gunnar and Valen as 3*.

I had pulls from previous events, this costumes alongside others i already had will keep me busy for months, so no pulls for a while.

4 Likes

I got kaghan in about 30 pulls. The first I would not level not until I’m out of my mind.

Did 53 more costume pulls this month. Got Lianna and Bertila. Filled in 7 new/missing 4*! Total history is a little below scope on 5*, but good on 4* now. Call it an average result portal, which makes it my second best portal, after monthly challenge. Had around 4000 feeders in camps, and of course I can run 2* out of HA, so this is all getting boosted quickly.

1 Like

Have you checked your “Recent Activity”?

I did about 25 pulls with saved up keys. Got Quintus, Scarlett, Hu Tao, Kelile, Colen, and 2x Bertila. Others were a couple 4* dupes, and the rest 3*.

1 Like

50 pulls for me. 3 legendaries which perhaps is a good result? Shame about the legendaries…
I received a costume Isarnia (which is the only blue 5 star costume I already had), a costume Justice (who may be good in a rush tournament but that’s about it?!) and a Bertilla. Yay, three slow heroes…

Check options/support/recent activity, you may see how many keys was consumed.

Tbh i expected to get more new costumes. I gathered some keys and thought “well this time there is more variety so definitely i will score new ones!”
I did around 20 pulls and got only 3 new ones, with 1 new 4* :frowning: lots of dupes but no Rigard, Karil, colen or sabina…

Disappointed but not surprised i guess

1 Like

Did 3 free pulls with coins, got azlar, colen and kelile, didnt have any before, so i may say is not bad at all

3 Likes

The stars aligned today, so I tried a 10-pull. Pulled Horghall and Khagan:

Khagan will get added to the leveling list. He can do well in a red stack or in tournaments/events like Rush tournaments. Unfortunately, he is behind a long list of better Red! Good luck all! :wink:

6 Likes

One last gem pull got me Colen. No 5* this month, but new 4*s in Chao and Cyprian, and even Oberon will be useful in tournaments with his uncleansable poison so satisfied.

3 Likes

Looks like I took in a double feature today! :wink::+1:t2:

18 Likes

Of my 21 pulls (11 singles and a 10-pull), I tallied up which of the new costumes I got. I actually didn’t do that bad:

5* - Khagan
4* - Chao and Scarlet
3* - Jahangir, Kailani, Nashgar, Oberon and Ulmer

I hoped to get Marjana’s costume. I’ll just have to try again next month. Well done to all of you who pulled Marjana’s and Leonidas’ costumes! :wink:

9 Likes

I got the Chao costume too, and at first I was underwhelmed, but after reading his mana steal skill further, I think he’ll be great vs purple tanks, especially the slow ones. Can’t wait to get him leveled up to test in my mono yellow.

2 Likes

Here it comes:

Bertila :four_leaf_clover:

Costumes only brought Cyprian and Renfeld.

6 Likes

Last minutes summon :smile:

14 Likes

Well, mine gets used most events (not reflect red, of course) and he was a late ascension rather than an early one.

I also use him in the rush wars.

So he’s aren’t back his mats with interest I would say.

1 Like

Sabina is a monster bye bye bk krampus sif effects etc…

2 Likes

Yeah, she like a more easily accessible version of the ninja Onyx.
She doesn’t do any damage, but there are advantages to a passive dispel and she dispels everyone at average speed instead of the full charge needed for Onyx

1 Like

My intention is to pull gew more times to get exactly her and maybe few more 4* heros that could be a nice addition. With mana troop 5, she will charge in 9 tiles, perfect. I leave those 5* costumes to others. :joy: