šŸ… [Jan 12, 2020] 39th Raid Tournament! ā€” 5* Rush Attack, No Ice/Blue

att 11:4 top 1%
def 4:2 A
mandatory continue :rofl:

My 1st att was probably the fastest battle ever.

Needed only 3 turns:
diamond > charge > fire :boom: :star_struck:

Clip of the 3rd day:

30 seconds 3 turn rush victory:

2 Likes

what reward are you looking for that you would use gems to continue?

Some emblems and having fun doing more battles. In the 1st place I donā€™t spend to gain rewards, I spend to increase my gaming experience and to have more fun. Itā€™s my spare time and the game is fun. One canā€™t win it, but have a great time.

4 Likes

Day 3.

Sigh.

Offense: 0-2 and done. Purple tanks everywhere and not a yellow tile in sight. The second fight I was able to kill the tank at least due to a small bit of RNG benevolence, but then I hit the mono drought, and what little I did get got ground down by Onatel, Neith, and Hel. So Iā€™m out.

Defense: got attacked once and lost, so B. Not terribly invested in its performance now.

Not continued after the disastrous first day, but defence holding A 9:2, typical!

Out on day 3.

On attack no chanceā€¦lost 2 attacks with zero points.

Defence E 2:9 somethingā€¦not gonna pay.

Probably top 50% at the end of week.

Second day was one with zero good fights. Made huge mistakes; incorrect formations and absolutely blind for good tiles. May start ā€žmimimimiā€œ but the not the tiles or the heroes or anything else had pushed me to loose.
Sometimes it is the better option not to play/fight when the head is full of negative thoughts.
Third day started like yesterday endā€˜s. Bought a buy-in and won the other fights.
At the moment: Top 10%. No expectations about any ranking.
Reason for investing gems: Want to fight, try some options and thoughts and gain experience. And have a little bit fun after a hard day.

Wish everybody a great day number: 4.

1 Like

Lost to Ursena+18 and a slow board. Won the other 4, most of them were tough. Defense has not been attacked again, Iā€™m perfectly fine with a 3-2 A rating.
Barely in the top 1% but with 3 losses tomorrow will be tense.

DAY 3
Stop Drop Shut em Down Open up Shop
ā€“Pictures are worth a thousand words- (750 words in E&P raid tournamentsšŸ˜‰)

LOSS 5

LOSS 6

Same as e1 else- weā€™re all facing tough defenses, and just hoping for some boards
D-FENSE

B grade over my last 6 so things are looking mehā€¦ A little bit better

3 Likes

Day 3 was good. My main is getting teams in the 3900 to 4K range now. My team is doing good even though I lose I am still getting some points off of them. Main went 3-2, 1st alt and 2nd alt went 4-1. Losses were the same usual reason, board not giving me enough tiles to take out the tank or in the case of my 2nd alt, not giving enough greens to fire Shrubbear before everyone else goes off.

1 Like

Doing very very bad on this haha.
I have only done 13 attacks and lost all lives, still had 2 flags left for today.
My defense had been attacked 8 times and lost ALL 8 haha

Edit:
Needless to say I wonā€™t be doing any gem continues

9878 points at 1%
Offense 12-3
Defense: D, C, D

Day 3 Update

Score = 11,343, Rank = 113 - Top 1%
Narrowly missed staying on the leader-board thanks to a loss to an old Groot Alliance Mate (@Qu!nn) in A13. If Iā€™d won it, I would be up around the 40 markā€¦

Pretty happy to still be up there. will hopefully make it back to leader-board tomorrow!

Offence
As I said, lost my first battle in A13. Overall am 14/15 on offence

Defence I Lost to:

Defence
Back to A-Gradeā€¦ The needed win came 10 minutes into the third day :stuck_out_tongue: woulda been nice yesterday so I maintained A-Grade the whole time but heyā€¦

Other Updates

3 Likes

Main acct out but my alt acct is still in and I find it quite humorous.

2 Likes

Days 2 and 3

Sometimes You Got to Know When to Stop

Well, day 2 started with a loss, just like day 1. Rather disappointing. Hereā€™s who near me.

My defense took a dive also but I was still top 5% and actually pretty close to the top 1%.

But then came day 3. Battle one - loss. Battle 2 - loss. Thatā€™s all folks. Here are the teams and a sample board I was dealing with against a vicious team.

Truth be told, Iā€™ve been playing a bit distracted recently. Iā€™ve noticed my raids have gone down to 50-70 % win. Been rushing and just not playing well. Understanding this, Iā€™m bowing out of the tournament. It doesnā€™t make sense to continue until I can get my head back in it.

4 Likes

Day 3

Offense

I won my first two, and then got obliterated in my next match against this team:

The team itself would have been a little challenging but not crazy ā€” I just got one of those boards where thereā€™s literally only one move option each of the first few turns. In Rush Attack, that was enough to give me a rough start, and I was dead by turn 9.

It was my only 0 of the Tournament, but now Iā€™m out at 9-4.

Defense

I was attacked once, and won, so Iā€™m at 2-2 now, and a B Defense Grade.

Ranking

Iā€™m currently in the Top 10%, but obviously will drop a lot by the end.

Looking forward to some Common Herbs! :rofl:

7 Likes

Fled twice today.
Was too annoyed.
Fun anyway.

Def A ratio getting better.
Probably top 1%.

Music: Heads Will Roll

4 Likes

So today I was matched up against someone in the raid tournament and lost to them. Then, lucky me, was paired up with them a second time right after! I didnā€™t even know that was possible? Also, I hate Ursena +19 on Rush Attack. The team I faced after had her emblems that high too. Fighting WAY above my pay grade here.

1 Like

Definitely possible & not considered a bug, just unlikely.

Hereā€™s the main thread about it:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t think it was a bug, but since Iā€™ve never even came across the same person twice before in a single tournament, I thought they did something to the algorithm to change it from regular raid re-roll. With those odds I would have snagged MN during December :wink: