Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/Blue
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

4 Likes

Guvs Tournament

FIRST!!!

Defence Team

Thinking this setup:

5 Likes

Thinking of this. Marjana is my only Red 5*… Boldtusk best option among my 4*s

not considering my Greens for obvious reasons, people will stack Red… and Margaret is my only maxed Green 5* anyway

Seshat, Aeron and Inari are literally my only other maxed 5*s in Yellow and Purple. Only potential swap I can see is dropping Inari for my Li Xiu +15

comments welcome!

1 Like

Given my pretty thin bench of 5* heroes, let alone heavily emblemed, I’m hoping for top 10% as a reasonable but optimistic goal. But I thought I shouldn’t shy away from 5* tourneys. This is what I’m running:

Hope that this encourages my opponents to go red/yellow which is weak on dispellers and offensive punch and that the Ares + Panther/Seshat center holds. Vivica seems much more viable in rush attack on defense which could certainly throw a monkey wrench into my opponent’s plans. And Kingston is the best of what I have left.

I have Ranvir, Queen of Hearts, and Elkanen left with no emblems. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

This actually my daily Defense team. Let’s see how they do

2 Likes

Wish I had Elena maxed but she’s only 4/17 and I haven’t started her costume yet. I usually struggle with 5* tournies, my realistic goal is top 5% after a rebuy. We’ll see.

RUSH attack is always an interesting tournament. So this time when blue colour is on holiday. I see Elena or other AoE heroes are a good choice.

Also green heroes are most likely unconvenient.

This suggestion.
@Olmor, @Scarecrow what do you reckon?

Wilbur is a great hero for fast mana tournament. Only weak green colour has debuffers to dispell his skills.

In that case an offensive tank is more suitable.

I would switch Elena with Wilbur. Right now, everyone would attack you focusing on purple and Wilbur is useless against Rigard, Sabina, Seshat, Kunchen… With Elena you strike hard and early and her perfect riposte is better than Wilbur’s passive skill.

4 Likes

This one is the worst tournament for me. My best rush attack heroes are blue (Isarnia and Richard, heavily emblemed). I don’t see how I could finish at 1% this time.

P.S. Best tanks are obviously Santa and BK. Best flanks are QoH + Puss or Red Hood or Santa.

6 Likes

You are right. I haven’t thought about dark dispellers.
So is still Wilbur the good one…?

To eleminate the dark attack team. I changed that in this way. Better?

Colen is also alternative to Kong.
Little John would work great, but he is quite weak.

I’m still deciding how to fill out my defense.

Mother North +13
x
Santa Claus +0
y
z

Options are Mitsuko +9, Gravemaker +9, Onatel +0, Seshat +14, Kingston +9, and Costumed Rigard +11. If mana troops matter to your answer, I have sufficient mana troops (by which I mean level 11+) for two reds (if there’s a third it’s crit level 13, which I’ll probably slap on Santa), one green, and one purple.

Currently leaning towards Mother North, Mitsuko with mana troop, Santa with crit troop, Gravemaker with mana troop, and Seshat.

1 Like

It’s hilarious, I am at exactly same situation (even the emblems match). I probably have slightly worse heroes to choose from, but I am wondering between:
(x,y,z) = Khagan, Kage+6, Marjana+11 or Kage+6, Kingston+6, Marjana+11

1 Like

Wow, that’s tough. While Kingston > Khagan in general, I wonder if that’s still true in a rush tournament. Especially this one where no blue heroes make it likely that a red stack attacks the latter lineup (since it has two greens).

I think for you I’d lean towards the former since it attempts to exploit BOTH the no ice heroes AND the rush feature of the tournament.

1 Like

First thought

3 Likes

Any thoughts on this? My head hurts!

Other reds I have are Mitsuko +7, Zim +7, Marjana +1, Falcon +7
Just not sure about Wilbur!
Been trying to avoid Greens

1 Like

No good red tank. Gonna choose between Ursena +14 or Guin +0. Which option do you think is the best here in very fast mode ?

I think Ursena is a better option than Guinevere, given the emblem disparity. But if they both have to be in your defense then I think Guinevere tanking with Ursena flanking may be stronger than Ursena tanking with Guinevere flanking. I really just don’t think Guinevere at flank does much.

@IvyTheTerrible. My head hurts already thinking about my own team. But in your case, I would probably go with your current “leaning”. Sorry to not be more constructive.

1 Like

Which one scares more?

1 Like