🔵 [Jan 12, 2020] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Serenity!

Or, as @princess1 reminds us from Seinfeld:

This is the Fourth of the Trials in the 11th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 3.5 hours earlier at 3:30:00 AM (03:30 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Serenity

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Serenity?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Serenity?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items
0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:
0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Serenity

• Justice in Stages 1 and 2 blinds your whole team, and Richard in Stages 2 and 3 causes an attack debuff. How did you deal with that?

• Did having few healer options in the Paladin and Ranger classes impact you? Do you have Costumed Ranger Rigard as an option?

• Paladin Cyprian can be effective for killing AoE and multi-target hitters like Justice and Richard. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, did you bring him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Have Costumes caused changes to your team?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Serenity occurred:

4 Likes

Trials of Guv

Team Last Time

Team This Time

Other Options

Rangers

• Seshat #3 - 3-70
  • Evelyn #2 - 3/70
  • Khagan - 3/70
  • Tiburtus - 4/70
  • Buddy - 4/70

Paladins

• Aegir - 4/80 +7
  • King Arthur - 4/80
  • Guardian Falcon - 4/70 +12
  • Captain of Diamonds - 4/70
  • Costume Tiburtus - 4/70
  • Frida - 3/70
  • Sonya - 4/70

The Battles

Let the autoplay run for the first two battles.

Video of the final stage:

The Rewards

• Reset token = YES
  • Ranger Emblems = now have 424 sitting round… Will give to seshat when I finally max her out…
  • Paladun Emblems = now at 471… Maybe give some to King Arthur…? Idk…
  • Trainer Hero = Fed to Agwe (now 2-40)
8 Likes

Last time
Only difference this time is Justice is up to 3-60 and Thorne is up to 4-60.
image image
Fairly easy victory, spent a few too many healths keeping various people healthy, also used all the time stops again. Maybe once justice is maxed she’ll be better, or if I get some Falcons maxed before then, all the better.

Trainer goes to Ariel again, bringing her to 4-43, Paladin emblems being saved for falcon(s). I actually just blew emblems on Triton, taking him to +20, so I now have only 22 Ranger emblems.

7 Likes

My team
Tiburtus, Lianna+7, Buddy, Cyprian, Thorne

This time I used Buddy instead of Khagan 3.70 from a previous lineup.

I used small healing potions since I have no healers in these classes. Antidotes help against Justice and Richard. However Justice didn’t fire this time.

6 Likes

Same team
As you can see, Chao didnt last long

Followed by Lady Killer

Perfect Beard stood no chance

Up to 12 reset emblems now, trainer will go to Magni

8 Likes

Last time:

This time. Basically no changes other than making sure Queen had the best troop.

Pretty straightforward as last time. Bada bing, bada boom!

Forgot to take a kill shot. Richard died last.

Neither Seshat nor Sonya had enough to go up a node. Not sure I want to spend the emblems getting Seshat to +8 or Sonya to +20 anyway since that’s asking a lot. Trainer likely going to second Grimm.

Ty again zephyr!

7 Likes

Team as last time, Justice3/70, Richard+4, Evelyn+7, Seshat+3 and Sonja+11. I used some red potion to keep my heroes alive and blue potion for Justice to blind the bosses, which she did exceptionally well today. Therefore it was rather easy. 1 Titanshield just before Chao fired and after that it was not more than a snap with my fingers to set off one blue and one yellow diamond. Emblems will be stored for Richard and Seshat. Trainer went to Vela, my latest lucky draw.

3 Likes

Rigard costume, Richard, Cyprian, Sonya and Lianna made my day.
And the badly needed reset emblem item is there too!

3 Likes

I want this costume!

3 Likes

Hello!

Squad:

(Sorry; has no picture of the team last time because I am to „fresh“ in the forum…)

This time was easy going thanks the tiles worked for me and I could perfectly managed the different specials of Arthur, Perseus, Lianna and Evelyn.

Rewards:

The 1* were a small breakfast for Caedmon. But what I will do with the trainee and the emblems I do not know.
Go further with Justice as my yellow tank or wait till Caed is 4.80 and start Triton or Isarnia or a second Grimm?
And the emblems-> Eve or wait for the missing ones to raise up Lianna?

Brain does not want to start its work today…:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

If anybody has a advice would be really glad.

6 Likes

I have no food for crafting Dragon attacks or bombs because i just used it all to finally research harpoons… so I’ve done 2 stages for now and will farm Teltoc and after that has gone I will craft and save 20 energy for trials.

I switched out Triton for costume Rigard.

5 Likes

Last time my team was

Used this for the mob wave, then changed Athena for Seshat, just to try out something different.

Well, I can’t attribute it to the board but the general performance was worse than the previous team.

May just be RNG, but the bosses appeared to be avoiding the reposte, hence target RH and Lianna. Without her minion Boss Lianna one shot RH thereon it became crappy. Although no item was used, I made a mental note to return Athena back in the team.

Trainer goes to Richard, paladin emblems to Frida, rangers’ saved.

6 Likes

Why are you feeding Caedmon blues? He should be eating Derric or vitamin-rich Needler. Sigrunn is Triton’s breakfast.

4 Likes

Most of the time I favor leveling rainbow,…5 heroes at a time, allows me to utilize green fodders for green blue for blue etc…
Except on occasions where the mats are ready for a coveted 5*, I would max a 4* before 5*s, also for variety I will max Triton before a dup Grimm., if your Caed is close to 4/70 would suggest you max him up.
Hopefully, this is not too far off topic…

3 Likes

Sorry; absolutely my failure.
I wrote without thinking about possible questions. Of course it‘s sounds extremly stupid feed green with blue.
But please lay back the white “I-like-myself-so-much“-jacket in the wardrobe and do not call the look-a-like bodybuilders in white coats…please…
Caedmon was only 30-40 points away from promotion and I got from TC 10x2* green and did not wanted to waste them. Unfortunately my resources are a little bit limited at the moment and I can only push one hero with 100%. Justices special is 8/8 and I feed her with the „garbage“. Caedmon has the green ones. Of course I am thankful for any advice and help. Maybe I make everything wrong and I am obviously blind. I do not know.
@Orichalcum-Aife
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you for your help. @Oliz
and I have to say sorry to anybody for leaving the topic.
My failure. Asking and answering automatically without thinking about the rules. I was out of topic…
Will try to correct /improve myself(?).
:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Tibs, Frida, Justice, Buddy, Triton.

The lack of a healer made the heal pots needed. Brought some arrows and axes
All went well until Lianna took out buddy then things got a bit rough. Managed to finished Chao with justice, Tibs and Triton just hanging on. For some reason Frida was well over half health (think she ate all the provisions for this adventure)
Did get a reset token.
Trainer is chilling for now

7 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

Same team, Triton is a bit higher on emblems. Had few yellows tiles to deal with so that was pretty cool. Nothing much else interesting with this one though. I should probably max Falcon on emblems, and Triton will go further on his. I’m not sure who gets the trainer.

7 Likes

Well forgot to take a screenshot this time. But this was my team last time:

I read my prior post about how I struggled on this one 🔵 [Dec 8, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss! - #17 by GiveMeEmblems

Then looking at the other posts realized — I have the Rigard costume! Oh good grief. So easy with him in the mix.

Edited to add: replaced Chao with Rigs. :boom:

5 Likes