🔵 [Jan 1, 2020] Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Year

My Team This Year

No change, only Magni is now +3, not so significant.
In Bench: 2nd Boldtusk, Little John, Colen, Kingston (4.45).

The Battle

Boss stage, not all mana charged, but with good board.

Just like last year…

It is more easier, because we bring 3 blue, and Miki make tiles deals much strong damages.
BT buff att, Grimm defdown are both great synergy, then Poseidon sniper will damage much harder.
No items used, great… :smile:

The Reward

Emblem Fighter is so many competitor, will decide later.
Emblem Barbarian, also keep for a while.
Trainer for… no red and I do not want too many red (not so many green tank in AW), keep for a while or maybe I will give off-color to Kingston or Vivica later on.

6 Likes

Team as last time, slightly stronger! Little John+3, Boldtusk+6, Grimm+20, Elena+4, Hu Tao+3. I used some Mana potions, some small red potions and 1 titan shield. Went as expected. Elena’s counter attack did most of the job. Little John and Hu Tao will get the emblems, the 3* trainer went to Grazul.

1 Like

Boldie was dressed and so I forgot to bring him in:

I also forgot to bring health potions and the fight got pretty hard due to that. All my specials were up, but health already a bit down when I entered the bosses…

Trainer to the red epic Atlantis devil, emblems stored.

Note: A healer can save items :partying_face:

4 Likes

With the amount of people that didn’t use items, it seems like a lot of people have their hands around this Trial. My team:

Held on to a blue diamond into the final stage so this one was a cake walk for me:

Happy New Year everybody!!

5 Likes

Took this managed to do all 3 woop!

Fighter emblems for BT,barbarian in storage, trainer for elena

2 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

This one never has much worth saying, since it’s straightforward with this team.

Shiny New Emblems

Barbarian Emblems continue to pile up, while I debate what to do with them.

Colen is slated to go to +8 now, but I’m holding the Fighter Emblems for now, because I’m mulling bringing a bunch of 3* up to +3 to have a little more oomph in Raid Tournaments and Class Trials. My idea is to pick two in each Class, although Rogues are lacking in options for me other than Carver…so I might skip that one.

If I proceed, then Namahage, Karil, and 2x Gato will be the recipients of 28 Emblems each, bringing them to +3.

No More Waiting

Having finally used my 53 EHT, Lianna is now up for some speedy leveling, now that I know I don’t have Mother North as an option.

I just started on her yesterday, and she ate the Trainer Hero.

Since then she’s risen to 3-19.

5 Likes

Did all 3 stages on my main and first 2 on my first alt. 2nd alt is the one I am short on leveled fighter and my only leveled barbarian is Azar. Here is who I took on my main:

Really wish I had my 2nd Grimm leveled fully for this one as the third stage has all fire bosses. Had to use a continue but getting those 3 sets of emblems are what got Sumi and Grimm their next nodes. Forgot who the trainer went to… Sumi got to +8 and Grimm to +9 then +10.

1st alt, here is who I took:

Screenshot_20200101-005517
Muggy and LJ having high tile damage helped against the red bosses. They decimated the mob waves. BT was the true hero of this one because of his healing and attack boost. Emblems are being saved for BT and LJ respectively.

4 Likes