Jade has to be buffed!

I would love to revive this thread and get it some attention. I agree that Jade needs a buff, as does Micah, to be aligned with the other 5* ninjas in the portal.

At only 1% odds to pull, all of the 5* ninjas should carry a respectable level of power and utility to warrant ascension items. This is not the case with Jade.

On defense, Jade is out classed by both Costume Kadilen, and HOTM Hanitra. As a 5* “dodge” hero, she fairs the worst of these 3 options.

On offense, same story. She simply does not keep up with other, more easily attainable, heroes.

She has little to no use against standard enemies in campaign.

She has little to no use against titans when compared to far superior 4* green options for this mode.

Tower events her special ability gets cut short and provides little to no benefit.

The same is the case as above for Micah, but I will comment on that in another thread. IMO, this hero (Jade) is a disappointment, especially considering she resides in one of the lowest yield portals in the entire game. This should simply not be the case.

Perhaps look to ways similar to other 5* green heroes for a way to improve her and make her, at the very least, competitive.

•lowers defense of attacking hero when dodged
•puts hero to sleep when attack is dodged
•direct damage
•healing added
•100% damage to attacking hero when special is dodged
•summons fiends for all enemies when special is cast
•increase in % chance to dodge

This hero is too weak for a Ninja Tower hero. It’s time to make her worthy.

1 Like

How many copies of this hero you have? I have 2 and after the second I stopped to roll in this portal, just because I don’t want a third copy of her, now with the coins I just roll in the magic tower.

Since there are 2 posts about Jade, I’ll link myself from the other post:

I have 1 copy, and a second copy of both Garnet and Onyx, so despite my efforts / investment to obtain one of the newer ninjas, I only have the original set to play with.

I’m not a fan of the magic tower heroes. I prefer the way the special attacks increases in power the way the ninjas do, rather than the complete change in function that the magic tower heroes do, so I will not be investing in that portal at all.

The upcoming Styx tower may be better for you IMO, if you prefer a mana and special attack structure more similar to ninjas.

Your comment on the pointlessness of certain portals, once you have extracted several rare heroes from them is very true, and I think it applies to all portals. As you acquire more and more heroes from one portal, the risk of duplicates goes up, thus discouraging you from continuing to summon. I think there should be a scale internally where 5* heroes that have already been pulled carry a lower % to be re-pulled by a player. So for example in my case, where I have 5* and duplicate 5* from a specific set, if I knew that the next time I went to spend money on the ninja portal, that a heroe I don’t already have is far more likely to pop out of the portal than a duplicate, I would be more open to spending my money there, because the likelihood I am wasting money is lower. Maybe someday this will be a feature.

That wud mess with their mechanics. I’m sure u have had a 10x pull with 2 or sometimes 3 of the same or u pull again & get the same 3* or 4*. It’s supposed to be RNG but how can u keep getting Waqas over & over again if it’s a true RNG ??? If they reduced the dupe odds we’d have a better chance of getting what we want sooner which in turn means they probably think we’d stop pulling, some would, thus they wud not be getting what they want, our dough !!

I see your point, and it’s a tough call IMO. The carrot has to be dangled just far enough away from someone’s nose that they feel it’s worth it to try and reach it, but if the carrot is too far away, they will not try at all. Where the balance lies is an art form I suppose.

There’s the issue of boredom as well. If you gave players every single hero they wanted, then they’d get bored. There needs to be something nigh unobtainable to keep people coming back and hoping for better. It’s the reason slot machines keep the hotels in Vegas running. The dreeeaaaammm of the jackpot!

The battle is with our own brains…and money.

That said, Jade should be buffed. You don’t need much intelligence to understand that’s true. Throw Micah in there too. He’s not worth the materials and energy either. Save them both!

1 Like