Jabs or Clarissa

Sure, just pointing out that SS damage against titans is irrelevant…

1 Like

Either way, Jabs is excellent… If Clarissa comes out as expected, she’ll be excellent too :+1:

2 Likes

Would actually hold of taking emblems from joon! As you prob use him alot don’t know your rosta

Facts 20 telly flanks

1 Like

Clarissa- very fast is just tough to beat. She is a dark GM and will probably be pretty solid on a defense. Paladin class procts quite often and that defense buff with crit troops… she’ll probably be better then GM on defense really. Here’s the thing about emblems. It’s taken about a year for people to get enough to max a class… the second round will be much faster. We now have a few extra sources to gain emblems ( and a fair amount). POV gives 120 every two months, challenges give them out now, they have more offers ( look for some next week for Springvale offers) vip and daily chests ( 120 plus a month I figure). Basically, SG is ramping up the emblems ( you’ll see fighting Telly in about three months will be easier- because of this).

Tbh all else equal, Paladin class has much more impact than Barbarian… She’d definitely be better, but that’s if she doesn’t get modified before release.

Did we not all learn our lessons about nerfing heroes now that Telly has come out? Sure wish JF was as planned and he might be more then 1/1. She isn’t going to change from GM standard that be ridiculous

1 Like

If JF was as in his first beta iteration, and Telluria and Vela were as they are now, would not the front line of every defence team be pretty much impenetrable? Even by an attacking team of the same, I’d imagine, as due to the defence regeneration advantage they’d all have fired and annihilated the opposition before you could even make a match.

1 Like

Yes, Gm & Clarissa DOTs can be cleansed , but fastest cleansers (Zimkitha & costumed Sonya) right now are just fast speed - still behind very fast.

Let’s not forget who is the better candidate for monk emblems jabs or costumed joon?

This is a dilemma i am going to face after i fully level Jabber. My Joon is costume less but is +10 talents. I only use him for attack in war and titans. Jabber will be on both my raid and war D teams and prob on my “A” offense team too. Whatever advise you get i will follow lol!!

The best thing would be if you can just take a few talents away and not have to delete the entire talent tree but that’s not how it works unfortunately.

By Jabs do you mean Jabbar or Jabberwocky? There is a huge difference :joy:

Lmfaoooooo! Dang I keep forgetting about jabbar lol. Jabberwock

1 Like

Lol well if u know for sure jabs is going on war defense then yes 100 percent

1 Like

I was just messing around. I knew it must be Jabberwocky. Still, good to ask for clarification :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: