Jabberwock: Which route?

The last Tabard!!!
My Jabberwocky’s going to be maxed finally!!! :heart_eyes:
Wich route would you go for emblems? :thinking:
Some useful feedbacks from your maxed+emblemed terrifying dragon? Could it work flanking a +17 Onatel in your opinion?
Thoughts, thoughts in the dark… :thinking:

1 Like

I found him once in raids, he hiting pretty strong I will go atk>def>hp, he is good flank or wing IMO.

4 Likes

+1 for flank.

Definitely go attack to make that damage and DoT bigggggggg

4 Likes

As usual, I’ve been going full attack path with Jabberwock. Couple points here, couple points there and his DoT becomes pretty strong :+1:

2 Likes

I find myself generally to be more defensive leaning with emblems, but I’m using Jabberwock as defensive wing (and sometimes on attack teams of course) and I’m going fully attack route with him.

But yesterday, I faced a Jabberwock tank in a raid… surprisingly effective, lost twice (and couldn’t do a 3rd attack because they were online then). For tank duty I think you would want to focus more defensively, or at least balanced… but I still think every other use I would go the attack route.

2 Likes

I took the health route mostly with mine. Have him in the right flank on my raid and war defenses.

7 Likes

Attack for sure, he has balanced stats as is and the monk ability helps keep him alive.

2 Likes

“Beware the Jabberwock, in flank
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Go with attack nodes, don’t tank
your cups will rise, just watch!”

~ Lewis Carol (with edits by DaveCozy :poop:)

8 Likes

Or ~ DaveCozy (with edits by Lewis Carol). I’ve heard it both ways.

5 Likes