Jabberwock or Kage: Who to ascend 1st?

Hey guys!! I have Kage sitting at 3/70 just waiting for 1 more Tabard… But I just pulled Jab an hr ago in Wonderland… Who do u suggest for my Tabards?? I’m kinda leaning Jab because my Barbarian Emblems are on GM +15… And I’m also open to pulling some Emblems off Joon for Jab so I can have him on my Raid D… I’m not entirely opposed to running 2 Darks on my Raid D since 1 is Seshat… Seshat-C.Magni-Telly-GM-Jabber… Changing my Raid D kinda depends on whether I get Joon’s Costume in the next Chamber… Any thoughts??

Two wing purple heroes on defense is probably alright. Jabber is more of a threat on defense than Joon imo. I would probably max Jabber before Kage. He’ll be an asset both on def and offense. Congrats on your pull!

2 Likes

Thanks! 1 other reason I was thinking Jabber is with +17 Mana Troops once Seshat fires he’ll start charging like a VF Hero… But I’ll need a 2nd to make it work on both of them…

I have both at +17 or 18. Jabberwock never leaves my defense and really done a lot on offense. Kage is no slouch either. That early punch is great.

If you have level 11 mana troops I think it’s a toss up. If you don’t Jabberwock should go first.

It’s an easy decision really jabber all the way

2 Likes

Another vote for Jabberwock here. Id love to have that beast

1 Like

I have Kage and don’t have Jabber, while I love Kage if I had jabber I would choose him first. Another vote for the jabster

1 Like

Jabberwock without a doubt is one of the best heroes in the game. I avoid him whenever possible. He is a wish list hero for a string defense.

2 Likes

Kage and Jabber are both must kills, but Jabber is a youbetterkillthatthingassoonasyoueffingcan type of hero. So Jabber gets the edge. Plus your point about GM answered your own question.

2 Likes

Jabber is probably the best 5* dark in the game im lucky to have one +9. They both worth mats as I’d love a kage too but if I had to choose jabber def would be first, will change your life its use able in defence offence map really can’t ask for much more. Congrats.

2 Likes

I personally love the dispel-before-hit of Kage, so i would take him first.

But whoever can have first emblems should be your choice.

2 Likes

I would choose Jabberwock too. He is one of my favorite heroes. He does well on both offense and defense and stays in my main lineup.

Depends entirely on your needs. Jabs is better on defense, but Kage is better on offense by an even larger margin. Since you already have sesh maxed and presumably emblemed, I’d probably just do Kage

1 Like

I think for defense, I’d trade out any hero in the game (except Telluria) for the Jabberwock. He’s a big friggin’ dragon thing, and you’d have the sheer awesome value of using the game’s #1 highest defense win rate hero. I’m into that prize stuff. Jabber’s hard to beat there :joy:

I’d love to have Kage too and I think he’s better for offense (and I care more about offense, really) but I would never scrap any emblems off Gravemaker for anyone. If I had literally every hero in the game, GM would get literally all my barbarian emblems–No competition, no questions asked.

1 Like

My big dilemna is whom to emblem :slight_smile: Jabberwork or Drake …

In your case, i would go with jabber. I usually skip opponents with Jabber on defense…

I LOVE thought of a maxed, high emblemed Jabber on my Titan team also… Two strong hits on every Titan, every time, plus a little poison thrown into to mix too?? Heck ya!!! :+1: