It's time to get down and dirty!

@Math4lyfe @Rigs

Bring it on!

had to delete poll and redo it.

• Blazing Dawn
  • Crew-Saders

0 voters

17 Likes

I will be watching raptly (but only here and not on Line)! These are two of my favorite alliances, so please give some updates tomorrow.

4 Likes

As a member of one of the other Crew factions I have my favorite and look forward to this battle.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Both :rofl:

20 equal points

2 Likes

You hurt my feelings…

3 Likes

You have feelings? Huh… who knew. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Username checks out…

5 Likes

It’s Grimm. Maybe he was once set as tank and defeated :thinking:

Sry that’s something that automatically comes to my mind when I see: war - Grimm - something upsetting :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I don’t know, but what I do know. Y’all a bunch of noobs who couldn’t even beat themselves

2 Likes

Yeah, he has feelings, but he actually likes, if you hurt those. Weird dude! :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s right @Lulua85, I’m really happy he doubled down and hurt my feelings again!

3 Likes

Part of me wants to vote for Crew only because you made only 2 options on the poll @KLinMayhem

I at least expected one stalemate Poll option and one “all the tiles are rigged and we’re fighting rigs and this game is terrible and I’m quitting and Zephyr’s a robot” type option

14 Likes

Don’t worry teams. I’ll drag @voidstrike over here for you.

The Ridiculous POLL thread

Consider yourself officially in timeout!

8 Likes

BTW, can you add “y’all both losers” to the poll?

1 Like

7 Likes

The username needs a new avatar. See image below.

When you spend time on a message board to spew venom while adding no real value to the topic…
tantrum

7 Likes

I’m curious. Anyone get an early drop in this one yet?

1 Like

All fled immediately :partying_face:

6 Likes

I had to vote for Blazing Dawn. My alliance is Rising Dawn so it’s just because of the name. That’s how I bet on horses, too :grin:

7 Likes

Cookie Settings