It's not me, it's you...heroes you just don't like - Ugly artwork etc

I am leveling her now. When I got her she jumped ahead of a few others. I concur, she has wiped me out in a few raids. I don’t like facing her anymore.

1 Like

Appearance-wise, I can’t stand Cyprian (he just rubs me the wrong way). I haven’t really used many 3* heroes but there are those I can’t stand looking at, Renfeld comes to mind. Also don’t like Leonidas.

1 Like

Alrighty i’ll keep that in mind. Thanks a lot. :wink::blush:

Prisca. Her design is just sooo bad looking IMHO.
In terms of uselessness: Isshtak is annoying, Kasshrek keeps on dying too quickly…
I also don’t like Alberich, I don’t have him but when I’m againts him in raids his special is soooo annoying design-wise. The little jingle that comes with it irritates me as hell :joy:

3 Likes

Lol. I’ve always struggled to pull decent greens, so Ishtaak is an absolute necessity for me

And my two strongest characters are red, so Kashhrek is one of my biggest Achilles heels :joy:

Domitia bugs me because of one tiny flaw in her art.

There’s a very small triangular gap formed by the gun, her left shoulder pad, and her top. If her character is shown on any other background color, that’s not a problem, but on her card she appears on a purple background that fairly closely matches the color of her top. As a result, I thought for the longest time that, well… it was cold.

16 Likes

:joy: well spotted

Are you perhaps looking too closely are some of the female characters??

I think we need a thread in the future analysing the practicalities of some of the costumes…I mean, Zelina’s heels??

4 Likes

It would be easier to note the female heroes that are actually in practical outfits, without bare legs, bare bellies, boobs falling out of their tops, butts falling out of their miniskirts, ridiculous heels, or other absurdities. I can think of 3 offhand–Sonya, Prisca, and Lianna. I wouldn’t go into battle kitted out like any of the other ladies on a bet.

I understand that game designers and gamers are mostly male, and they want their eye candy, but come on, guys. We ladies don’t want our heroines to freeze or become pincushions.

11 Likes

I expect that after poor Sartana spent her whole costume allowance on her fabulous hat and cloak, she just had to make do with some skimpy undies. It’s just bad budgeting…

3 Likes

Li Xiu? Scarlett? Justic?

On the other hand, Joon, Magni, Grimm also don’t look well armed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Initially, the problem was that I didn’t look closely enough at first. It took some careful analysis and thorough observation of that particular area to discover the truth. :grin:

3 Likes

I always call her “Ice Queen on a bad hair day”

And that seems to fit well–I don’t think I want to mess with her on a raid!

And it is weird that one of our alliance members that I really like chose to wear her as an avatar. (No idea if she has bad hair days, but she’s very far from ice queen!)

1 Like

I probably do too. :rofl:

There’s Kadilen. She has that lithe, elven body type, and it should look good on her. So why did she go and get the cosmetic surgery to for DD cup size plus which just doesn’t fit her body? She just has to have serious self-esteem issues!

Another thing about Renfeld is that he must be a trans-man. Pre-hormone treatment evidence from this thread: https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/if-you-look-more-closely-twins/9226/26

3 Likes

Hmmm, there’s nothing on the card that says renfeld is a guy… maybe a more interesting story is that Jeneh is sick being the goody-goody plant whisperer and lives a double life as a psychotic assassin. A bit of strapping, a false beard and some face paint…

5 Likes

Oh come on, at least give Renfeld credit for presenting male with that silly little beard!

1 Like

Li Xiu and Scarlett I’ll grant you. They just didn’t come to mind at first. Justice has a ridiculous helmet. Not only would it get tangled up in everything, it would throw off her balance and probably give her a stiff neck after wearing it for a while.

You’re right about the male eye candy too. Although I would point out that all three of them are clearly something other than human. I haven’t seen a human or elven male character in that state of undress.

1 Like

I can agree that Grimm or Magni are not quite human, but what’s wrong with Joon except for a tattoo on his head?

1 Like

Consider this a ceremonial armor, not a battle one. :wink:

2 Likes

His skin is neon yellow. If he is human, he is either painted or in liver failure

8 Likes

No, he is tanned. But his tattoos glow with gold. Magic energy.

2 Likes