It's not me, it's you...heroes you just don't like

From his dead eyes to puny wooden stick, I just never liked Carver. I begrudged him every feeder hero and when Ishtaak turned up at my TC,. Carver got dropped quicker than a Hollywood star with a dubious history.

Carver

His special just seemed inconsequential and, well, he’s ugly.

Anyone else have an irrational dislike for a hero?

9 Likes

Ulmer is a drudge. Our alliance pokes at him with snide remarks any chance they get.

5 Likes

Yer, I’m on that page. Maybe 3* that hit every enemy have their special so diluted that it’s too unattractive. I’d rather decisively knock out one enemy than make all five wish they’d worn a thermal vest.

3 Likes

I don’t like lizard people. And the lion. And pandas. Wolfs and rabbits don’t look very appealing, too.
Well, i guess, i just prefer more human-based designs. So, yeah, no dr. Moreau’s animals in my roster.

3 Likes

Oberon. I can’t stand him, and I don’t know why. I would almost rather use Renfeld, even with the clown makeup.

3 Likes

:joy: #Renfeld

Yer, and ‘toxic traps’ sounds like a disgusting public toilet

8 Likes

Renfeld everyday. Maybe it’s becsuse he looks like an idiot, maybe it’s because his stats and abilities have always kind of sucked for a 3 star. And then maybe it’s because EVERY time I do a purple elemental summom, his ugly face shows up.

6 Likes

Graymane just looks so incompetent from the look of his snout. I don’t know what it is, but it just screams ineptitude.

4 Likes

I thought he was cool because of his little wolf-bite effect when you fired his special. But he’d probably difficult to bond with the other heroes, urinating on lamp posts and licking himself inappropriately :joy:

3 Likes

I really, really, really hate Friar Tuck…Earlier in the game, i had every color manned with a decent hero except for green and was stuck for too long with the Friar. i don’t spend all that often but seems when i do I’ve received a disproportionate number of Tucks. My first pull from a tc13 was Friar Tuck…I am currently waiting for my first pull from my new tc20 and guess who I feel it’ll be? Besides this, he looks like a lecherous creep or possible pedophile…I HATE him. Have a nice day all (except you, creepy Tuck)

5 Likes

That made me chortle :joy:
And his special never worked for me. Only healing half the team is so weedy, regardless of the little mana boost.

And fleas. Those unbeatable fleas everywhere!

2 Likes

Friar Tuck.

I don’t call him by his real name, I replace the T with another letter from the alphabet. I’ll leave it to your imagination to guess which one, but he won’t quack.

3 Likes

He looks a bit grubby, I guess it’s Friar Muck :thinking:

2 Likes

I dont like Isarnia! Lol! Or maybe because i never leveled her up. Does she really belong to 5* heroes? Anyways just a comment.

And also her cousin 3* Ulmer lol!

Tiburtus. I’ll admit he’s useful and overall very good, but no amount of usefulness can make up for his hideous appearance.

1 Like

G.Kong for being bad and somehow irritating

Boomer for being bad and ugly as ****

1 Like

Let’s leave it at that and evade invoking the Wrath of Rook :+1::wink:

2 Likes

Every 3 and 4 star with slow mana :smiley:

1 Like

You’re of course totally entitled to your own opinion!:+1:

But Isarnia? My Ice Queen is at 4/48 and I replaced Grimm for her and the difference has been very noticable. Not only do blue tiles hit stronger than Grimm, her debuff is also deeper and the damage of her AoE is totally rock solid. It’s almost like Grimm’s main hit but now on 5 targets.

I find her very useful and powerful and she’s not even maxed yet, and definitely worthy of that 5th star.

6 Likes

Cookie Settings