It's not me, it's you...heroes you just don't like - Ugly artwork etc

I’ll have to say the one takes the cake for me is Fletcher. The guy just has that smug look on his face that flat out trollolololo to me, every time he gets drawn from the daily summons, TC feeder camp, map drop, and some stage maps and gem quests as enemies. The only good thing is that he doesn’t stay for long.

Carver is someone I once thought huh, I don’t have many greens and he has mana kill for all, I could probably keep him around despite that I usually don’t like Goblin characters. Until I drew Li Xiu and said: “Wow, she’s got 3 more blades flying around than you Carver, bye!” This was of course, before alliance wars… I have since got him again and will probably get to him for completion’s sake.

Friar Tuck… Oh… that grin of his… I once laughed for a long time when I saw an Alliance Member put him on the left, and Valen to the right of him. They looked like they were eyeing and smiling at each other.

Kailani…. Why is her in-game description Selfless Healer when she doesn’t heal?

3 Likes

Doesn’t it bother you that she has TWO crossbows? How does she roeload those!?!?!?!?!? Not to mention ehr eyes are HUGE.

btw don’t really understand why this triangle(?) bothers you.

1 Like

If I eat a hero every time, they go on this list.

And let’s NOT explain Domitia’s shoulder malfunction shall we? I don’t want to invoke my wand today. :grin:

2 Likes

Kelile, for his weird pose
Immagine

2 Likes

Kelile is a she. She has breasts, not pecs

3 Likes

The skeletons. Because they are… skeletons. I expect to smash them, not to have them as heroes.
I know it´s completely irrational and not even Tyrum´s extra of dispelling (a thing that only a couple of 3* heroes do) kept me away of feeding them to other heroes.
Even as food (¿a bone soup?) they felt wrong.
On some others I just dislike the art but on this two I have an unjustified prejudice

2 Likes

Shady, SHADY SKITTLESKULL. talk about gender confused

I’m working on some unofficial background material and the skeletons are an interesting challenge, but I’m looking forward to ‘fleshing them out’ with some history and motivation

3 Likes

It’s been a long time, but Aife:

1. I never know how to pronounce her name and

2. I’m vaguely worried about her boot being unlaced

8 Likes

Evening Rook. I’ve seen some superbly moderate moderating in the last 24 hours, well done.

In one of @Xero786 videos, he pronounced it Ay-fee, which seems better than Ayf or ife.

Good spot on the boots, that’s a trip hazard waiting to happen.

1 Like

(I blame Coppersky for any good Moderating. She’s usually the one responsible for the good stuff behind the scenes.) :wink:

I always wind up pronouncing it Alfy. Darn my cat lips! :grin:

1 Like

They were buried alive for treason and then digged out by a hungry Graymane? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Possible new special attack @FraVit93 ? Oberon can just lob his left arm at the enemy and greymane immediately skips off the board to bury it in the garden :joy:

9 Likes

I don’t like Cyprian and Prisca.
Oh and…Silthus, really, have you seen him?

1 Like

Honestly, I hate Natalya. I wish I never leveled her. She is close to useless. No damage up front and only damage over time and mana reduction. Okay for titans and the occasional raid offense, but I almost always have better success with any other red.

shes like doing a tribal war dance! lol!

1 Like

but cyprian is a bit better than boril.

I can’t stand Zeline.

There’s plenty of hormonal teenage fantasy art in the game, but she is absolutely absurd.

5 Likes

And that’s why they covered up Alasie.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hero Wardrobe Malfunction! :grin: