It's not just a game

When you have other people involved, their time and effort, when people depend on you to use your attacks on titan and in a war, then it’s something else. So please, to all that are saying this, stop saying it’s just a game. It is a game, that it is. If you like to play “just a game” games there are tons of those in the shops. Or you can leave your alliance and play for yourself. Knock yourselves out!
But no, N to the O, this particular game, IS NOT JUST A GAME. It’s stops being just the game the second you set foot in an alliance.
Cheers and happy gaming everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well it is just a game….like many MMO’s you usually end in a guild and will get together to raid at the same time.

Even CoD brings small groups together at the same time. I log on at 10.30pm most days to play for an hour with my mates.

And just like this you can choose not to join. However if they decide to replace you with a more reliable player then that’s just life.

If you fed up of playing the game in a more structured group go and find a chilled out alliance. There’s many of them that don’t really care about hitting titans or you opting out of wars.

1 Like

Agree with both opinions actually. Its up to us to find the alliance that fits our play style, and our dedication level. For some it is Real Life level. I didn’t join a more structured alliance until I retired, as my work schedule was subject to change due to break downs. Could turn into a 16 hour day with no chance to touch the phone.

5 Likes

Over recent months I have thought about this long and hard.
Even more so since the introduction of W3K and the whole alliance type events.
I have to say that I get both sides of the coin.
For some it’s “just a game” to escape some RLS, pass a few minutes a day, have a bit of fun, make a few online friends possibly learn a new “skill” if that’s what you want to call it. Enjoy some online teamwork even.
For others, possibly those that are more keen, more competitive… those that want to win at any cost, those that pay lots of money, those that are possibly “addicted” … this game is so much more.
There will also be some “inbetweeners” …
There is no right or wrong way to look at this game. It’s what is best for you or what fits better to your lifestyle or your life choices.
Just my two pennies worth ….

3 Likes

This game does have room enough for everyone - from highly casual to very die-hard competitive.

Finding the match between one’s situation and expectations, and the alliance’s, is key :slight_smile:

1 Like

I misread that as… From Highly competitive to die hard competitive…

My way is funnier.

1 Like