Its Not fair: 5* Atlantis Summons / Discussion of Summoning Statistics & PRNG (Pseudo Random Number Generators) Starting in Post 28

i had a 55 summon in atlantis and get nothing …i play the game everyday near the 14 hour but for the first time after 6 month i think i must stop playing game because its not fare …in atlantis you have 60 heroes …or a little more …you must gave me one of them …or kageburado or tarlak …i know for company dosnt matter but i think its not win win …game …tnx for developed this game but its really bug …

1 Like

You got 55 heroes out of those summons, right?

4 Likes

yup…and i think we in atlantis have 60 heroes …so if we had a 1 % chance so i must get one of them…

Did you not see the odds for Kage/Tarlak is .3%? Why after a few pulls do you feel entitled?

6 Likes

I am extremely frustrated too and I feel that my time to quit the game is getting closer. I spent $200 in the Atlantis summons and I got ZERO heroes worth keeping. This game is just a slot machine where the house has decided to have 99% advantage. It is not fair either to spend so much money and not getting ANYTHING IN RETURN. This is abuse because how the developers are so greedy, is not like giving heroes will drain Small Giants profits. They are not mining real gems in the real world. And on top of that the summons have been getting extremely stupidly dry.
I hope they can come to their senses and be a bit more grateful to the people who have made them rich.

10 Likes

I can appreciate people may get frustrated when not getting the desired heroes they want after pumping cash into the game. However, the odds are ready available in view when summoning so it is only the players decision should they risk gems on having a “chance” of getting a great pull.

Also, I have seen many posts about players wanting a guaranteed hero after spending X amount of dollars. This would never work IMO as it would severely put players with big bank accounts at a huge advantage and also encourage players to spend more (more then they would normally budget for).

3 Likes

Last Atlantis I did a 30 pull and came up with no 5* heroes, meh i accepted it as it was the risk I took. This Atlantis that recently finished I did 2 single pulls with Atlantis tokens and scores a second Kage and Wilbur (who I didn’t have). Just the nature of the game

3 Likes

I have been lucky, I suppose, in my pulls. I most generally get three to five 4 star heroes. It’s to the point of them being a steak and lobster dinner for my other leveled heroes (sounds a bit like cannibalism, huh?).

I have been playing for 8 months and have 6 strong teams. Granted 3 have a Colen, 4 have a Tiberus, a few HuTao, you get the picture. Ten of my heroes are 5 star. I can’t feed them all. Not complaining.

FOLKS, if you are spending 200 a month on this game and not getting what you want out of it, please just QUIT. I never knew you existed before I read your glass of whine, and I doubt I miss you once you are gone.

However, if you decide to stay, try to remember to enjoy the challenge of the game with the heroes you have on your roster. I whoop Guins and Kages everyday in raids and don’t have either. I love it!

8 Likes

Well I guess the same is true right now. Player with a bigger bank tend to spend more until they get what they want. I’ve seen first hand ( in my alliance) people with lots of money have the advantage because they can do hundreds of dollars in pulls on the weekly basis, therefore getting the heroes they want and leveling 100 times quicker than people who spend half.
This people are the ones who raid smaller groups making everyone else frustrated because of the horrible matching system with as global raids is concern.
No matter if the odds are there for you to see , the truth of the game is to monetarily maximize every single element of the game and make it as hard as possible for those who don’t spend thousands of dollars . Maybe if the prices whereby that expensive. The gems that the game offers are not been mined in real life to be so expensive, someone developer just needs to click, enter a number and done. Meaning, gems don’t cost anything to a developer. They aren’t real. So again, if you don’t have thousand of dollars to spend on the monthly basis you will never be a top player.

3 Likes

20 characters of :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

If people want to spend tons of coin for a “chance” of getting what they want, so be it. Let them fund the game so people who are F2P continue to enjoy it. If you don’t like the fact people have alot of money (or choose to spend what money they have) on the game for hero rolls, just Youtube players doing 15x10 pulls and come up with nothing but 3,4 and a medicore 5 *, it happens. Then you get the players doing that one spin with 100 atlantis tokens hitting the jackpot.

2 Likes

I never get compasses from any kind of loot. Ever. I’ve hit a road block with a majority of my heroes. I get every other kind of loot but no compasses. I’ve spent money on the game, but still no compasses. It’s been months now. And unbelievably frustrating. Starting to think this game is intentionally not giving me what I need so I spend more money.

Shields! I need sturdy Shields. I play 2 IDs. Each of them has five 4 * heroes sitting at 3 60 waiting for sturdy Shields for a total of 32 Shields that I need.

Now, in February I was in the same boat for purple magic orbs. Since then I have acquired all the orbs I need and have 11 in each account waiting for Heroes to ascend.

Essentially, it is feast or famine. Eventually I will get all I need with time and patience. They sell both at Walmart in aisle six btw right next 2 the anxiety and frustration products.

1 Like

yeah my friend …i think we must stop to buying gems …we must make campaign to dont buy gems and after that we will see the game will change and they try to make motivations …

1 Like

we must make campaign to dont buy gems anymore until game change the method …trust me after 10 days they will change the game …

yeah and 50 after that …more than 180 summon and get nothing …we must make campaign to dont buy gems anymore after short time game will change …trust me …

we must do t buy gems anymore …in a short time game will change

trust me …we must dony buy gems …its good for all members from all of the world…

i saw … but in 200 summon i must get half of legendary heroes …

Just my 2 cents here.

I understand your point about spending 200 bucks and getting stuff all woukd be extremely frustrating fir sure but if uou have been playing for 8 mo ths then you ore than likely k ow the odds of pulls and have more than likely seen others complain about the same thing happening to them. So why do it and put yourself in that predicament?

Personally I get the 30 buck deal when events or Atlantis starts and that it. MY last 10 pull summons I got 5x4* and 3x5* and 2x3* plus the HOTM, one before that I got 2x5* and HOTM. I’ve actually gotten 7 HOTM in the within the last 3 months and mist of them from using Atlantis coins won throughout the game.

Problem is now I can’t level 3 quarters of those 5* I have won. Example! I have 5 red 5* at 70/3 waiting fir final ascending needing some 30 rings all up, now considering I have o ly received 4 in the last 12 months, what do you think my changes are of ever seeing more than 1 or 2 of these heros get fully ascended before I get sick of playing this game, none to zilch chances in my opinion and that only the red 5*.

My point is, game makes you think you have to spend big but the reality is uou don’t need to because it’s designed to set you back either way.

SG has it’s top players and I am sure they even have players (accounts) designated to keep players down from the top making them believe they need to spend more, ( only my opinion but wouldn’t be far from being right, any smart developers would have but it will never be admitted to or can’t be proven unless an internal audit is done), but I play because I enjoy the game knowing reaching the will never happen.

If your playing solely to reach the top then expect to need to spend 10 times your 200 bucks and even then, gl to ya.

Either spend only trickles and pkay fir fun ir spend massively big and hope for the best, anywhere in the middle is just a waste of money.

Good luck and have fun.

1 Like

tnx man …but i think when you have all legendary heroes that time game will starting …because after that game will fun …but game just want money and more money and its not good …