İtham or Raul?

Hi all,

Please help me to decide between these 2 heroes: İtham or Raul.

Which one is better? And if you can, please share the explanation. Thank you so much for your time and effort.

1 Like

It’s possible neither is the answer. Do you have any of the epic reds with two plus costumes to level instead?

3 Likes

Keep playing yourself between those two heroes then decide who help you better in the battle?

2 Likes

I have 2 toon colen fully ascended. I’m looking for red hero who can effect buffs. Which is better between İtham or Raul?

Itham does have a higher damage % than Raul. They both block status effects on the enemies. Base stats would favor Itham, but that’s probably in relation to their class. Itham also does protect your team from any ailments, albeit to him and nearby. Raul does decrease mana gen and healing. For Buff Booster tourneys, Itham would be better because of his status blocker and damage when effects are attempted.

I’m guessing Itham might be the better option. Neither do much to help Colen

1 Like

if must chose from the two above, i would go for Itham. Slightly better stats and does a little more by skills :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What about C1 or C2 Gormek to deal with buffs? If you have to chose between the two, then Raul is better at dealing with buffs. It not only dispels buffs, but also blocks them, and essentially makes them uncleansable.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply

1 Like

Thank you for your input. You are right about görmek and I do have him

2 Likes

Personally, I went for neither. Neither is horrible and I still have both kicking around unlevelled. The real bad heroes I delete right away, but I kept those in case I´d ever need them. Well it´s been over a year (in Ithams case) and I have never felt a need for either of them, so I guess time to delete will come sooner or later…
If I need a hero like this, I use Mist or C2Gormek, both are better than both of the others.

3 Likes

Thank you for your advise.

Raul is better because the artwork for Itham is embarassing.

You want to take that gimp into a battle? No sir. Burn that trash. Feed the waterpark whoppa to Raul.

1 Like

and then came the toons… they burned my retinas, so now, well I can´t see any artwork on any cards anymore and therefore stopped caring…

1 Like