Italy – Recommendations for Where to Play E&P and things to do/see/eat while waiting on flags

@TheChef Thanks for the pizza recommendation! That’ll be a nice change for the heroes and troops from the endless supply of ham. :wink:

@Elpis Thanks for the insights! Murano is definitely on the Venice list to check out some of the glass blowing, and taking a break from museums to wander around is a great idea. I’ll look into Burano too. Milan is included by necessity since we’re flying into/out of there, so we’ll try to make the most of it.

@Basti Thanks! Sounds like the consensus is we should check out the small islands around Venice, I’ll look into Guidecca too. The catacombs in Rome are a great idea for waiting for flags to refill.

@Rael You’ve got them all covered well from personal experience, thanks! I’ll check out all of your suggestions, and make sure we carefully consider all of the options (for places to play E&P, of course…) The Cathedral in Milan is great to know about, since Milan is more of a necessity for the trip because of our flight than a priority we would have picked otherwise.

@EVA01 Thanks again for more suggestions, and La Scala sounds like a great addition for Milan. I’m not normally a big sports fan, but football at San Siro might make the list as one thing I’d actually enjoy. It looks like there might be a game while we’re there, I’ll check out the schedule more.

2 Likes