It finally hit me! How to fix E+P for real!

Here’s the idea:

We nerf the best heroes in the game into
The ground, but not slowly, all at once!

That way all of the spenders get angry and stop spending money in one fell swoop and then SGG will have to finally implement legitimate changes!

Here’s the plan:

1. Whenever a balance discussion post is made for a hero that they’ve power crept gets released always mark the “this hero is op” box.

2. Flood global chat and alliance chat with complaints about these op powercrept heroes and how
    They need a nerf.

3. Finally, Do what y’all do best! Get on these forums and rage about every hero that’s better than other heroes! Complain until they nerf all of Them into the ground.

Okay, now for the list of who to Complain about constantly:

Costume Alasie, Ludwig, Hypnos, Nyx, Tethys, costume gravemaker, gravemaker, Wolfgang, raine, quenell, daiochan, Green dude from 3 kingdoms that does 390%, costume lepus, killhare, Hulda, Ruby, Peridot, Zircon, Sobek, Khonshu, Khufu, Kara, Black Knight, Krampus, Mr Pengi, costume mother north, mother north, heimdall, alfrike, octros, prof L, Lord Loki, Costume Ursena, Goseck, Finley, Costume Finley, Costume Guardian Kong, Frigg, Bera, Freya and Penolite, ohhhh and Bobo, Miliena, Crystobal, Costume Kadilen, and Inari!

If we just have SGG nerf these 46 heroes into the ground the game will finally have balance again, the whales will stop spending, and SGG will have to
Make some legitimate and serious changes!

I hope you enjoyed the satire mixed with a hint of legitimacy.

When we make a nerfing post it’s important to remember that when you knock someone out of the number 1 spot, someone else takes it.

If we as a community are going to request nerfs then it would honestly be better to advocate that every “better than others” hero is nerfed all at the same time.

That way #NoSpend would actually happen and perhaps some real change would come.

Personally I don’t care if they release heroes who are stronger than others, it’s never bothered me, I swing above my weight class and have fun with the challenge.

But if the community isn’t going to join the, “learn to play against it” camp, we should really all just start yelling about every strong hero and complain so vehemently that massive nerfs come in across the board.

Then, after the nerfs, we can all just sit back and watch the coin flip on whether or not change will come, or it will be the end of the game.

At least this way we’d reach the end result sooner.

2 Likes

Naaah, give me good boards and you can keep all your creeps. :sunglasses::rofl:

4 Likes

Better solution, give me the best heroes with ascension materials. Then I am happy.

3 Likes

sounds complicated my friend :sweat_smile:

maybe just let the whale play what they like to play. in the mean time, I’m a little crustacea will find any leftover food in the bottom of the tank…

once in a while I might found a huge chunk of meat, but most of the time its whale’s poop indeed. I can always celebrate any meat I found because its so rare.

So, if you establish in your very first sentence some patently unworkable idea then I’m definitely not going to read the following wall of text.

Either that or the opening joke was not that funny and so, same result. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Think the bottom is emptying out faster. And with less effort needed. Leaving the top heavies powering on without a care.

Another walkover war. Another 2-man alliance went quiet. That’s walkover No 3 in the space of a month or so.

There is unrest in the forest
Trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their pleas

The trouble with the maples
(And they’re quite convinced they’re right)
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light

But the oaks can’t help their feelings
If they like the way they’re made
And they wonder why the maples
Can’t be happy in their shade

There is trouble in the forest
And the creatures all have fled
As the maples scream, “Oppression”
And the oaks just shake their heads

So the maples formed a union
And demanded equal rights
They say, “The oaks are just too greedy
We will make them give us light”

Now there’s no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw

– Neil Peart

2 Likes

There’s too much effort in this thread for them dev to take it seriously

People will spend or not spend based upon their own individual resources (time as well as money) and their alternative entertainment opportunities. Any of these things may be completely different than your own situation. Thus, getting other people to not spend will always be an uphill if not entirely unrealistic battle.

Did you forget to ask for xnolphod nerf on purpose? :wink:

Whether facetious or serious, I don’t see this happening.

My personal fix, establish a range of hero power, my choice would be 40 for 5s, 30 for 3/4*s. Anytime a new, higher-power hero is introduced, all heroes outside the range will be biased up to the minimum. Still allows for power creep and doesn’t diminish the value of new hero specials.

1 Like