Issues with problem players

Don’t you think this shouldn’t be considered shaming to name a person who has done wrong? To not would fall under enabling to do again and again, and again. This is not like calling someone fat or other names it is calling out behavior that goes against the rules of the game and TOS.

Thank you. The reason we do what we do is simply because we love the people we play with and want to keep the game safe and fun. The game has a community like none other and that is something worth protecting.

1 Like

Agreed. The intent is not to shame but to bring awareness.

This was not an isolated incident, and within 10 mins. of the incident I found 3 other people who had a similar experience… this was threat of violence. I was shocked to see that this player had multiple reported offenses of this nature.

In the times we currently live in we have to not only say something but try and do something.

By responding I was hoping to bring awareness and let others know not to engage this player and hoping to make a difference.

I truly think there are a ton of “good apples” in this wonderful community…

2 Likes

I personally know two players who have received similar threats from that same player. And I’ve seen several others complain about it. I am one player. If I know 2 people who have received a threat from that player, how many people have they targeted? There is no room in the game for that kind of person. Threatening someone should be an automatic suspension from the game once reported. Period. Repeated reports warrants removal.

5 Likes

Pervertion definitely depends on the point of view. Especially when there are dragon fire shows for some chillerins out there guarded by aunt teefa.

2 Likes

Never come across this but I think it’s sickening that keyboard warriors think they can say what they like with NO CONSEQUENCES.

If I received a message like this it would definitely upset me and I’m an adult but kids play this game and SG are aware of this, so there should be a “duty of care” so no-one should be abused or threatened by idiots like this.

And why can’t you name and shame people on this forum, if they’re not going to do anything about this then why shouldn’t we.

Booted and banned for life imo

Disgraceful

1 Like

On another game I used to play (unnamed to protect the guilty :roll_eyes:), I encountered a toxic player who tracked down a friend in real life at her work, so yes these things can and do happen, and I take any threat seriously.

I understand the rules as they exist, so long as toxic players are investigated and removed. :+1:

P.S. I did not encounter this player, but I count it my good fortune not to have.

2 Likes

Oh man have I ever been lucky. Sorry to all you who have had to deal with such vile and abhorrent behaviour. Thanks for those working to try and clean up the game and finally a big Shame On You to SGG for them not being able to do anything then have a useless bot look after this.

2 Likes

This topic has been temporarily locked due to the excessive amount of flags and will be reopened once the Small Giant Games Community Staff has a chance to review the flags.

We ask all players to review our Forum Rules & Community Guidelines.

Thank you for your understanding.