Issues with new update

I do understand that you have addressed this in the way you think is best.but I’ve been playing this game since July I’ve never had a problem before .I updated and have a problem there is no firewall blockage I’ve tried different networks different WiFi still same issues .I would totally agree with you if it was just me but kinda strange that several people have the same issue.and it happened after the update so all these peoples phone just decided to glitch at the same time really not likely.I’m to the point of trying a factory reset to see if my phone is the problem I love the game hate to leave it and its not just the game its the people who play that’s made this game what it is the friends family and fun we have together is the best part of playing so thanks if I make it back in one piece great if not in going to miss my alliance family and my friends companionship the most thanks Wolf

2 Likes

JC how does one use their laptop as a Hotspot?
And I am wondering if this update isn’t at all affecting other aspects of the game. Like the posts and ticket I’ve put in for about. Everything that’s been happening with in-game raids while player is in app still, NO BANE, etc. Would be interesting at least to find out. EDIT: If there is a way to reply to this off topic, like in pm please do. I did not mean to reply OT.

I have completed a factory reset on my phone and still same issues .my other apps work as the did with no problem. Just letting you know so maybe me and the other players that have problems can get some resolve I’m hopeing the next update fixes the issues I appreciate anything you could do to help us your loyal players thanks Wolf

1 Like