Issues with my tc20

Havent gotten a 5* from tc20 yet. Ive been brewing it for more than 4 months now. Posted it here since that has to be a bug. I hate to think the game auto balances things. Taking out skills and prioritizing money.

You have ~5% for 5* from TC20, my leader must wait 10 months for first 5* from TC

5 Likes

Im over level 50 now and havent gotten a single 5* from that building. Even at 1.5% drop rate, i should have gotten 1 already. I have summoned more than 70 heroes from that building already. I dont usually complain but this just aint right.

1 Like

Hate to say it, but sounds like just bad RNG luck. I think the chances of going 0/70 are around 2.8%.

2 Likes

I didnt expect to get one off the bat knowing the odds but this just not right. Why the heck would they even create a tc20 with less than 1% chance of getting a 5? That would just mess with players who dont spend much on the game. Im not one of them but i do pity them. Skills should have a place in every game. Not just money. A game that puts less spenders at a great disadvantage is not good at all. So devs if you read this pls rethink your strategy.

1 Like

It’s just bad luck. There’s around a 5% chance of getting a 5* on a single pull, based on thousands of data points that people have posted to the forum. So, like @gregschen said:

95%^70 = 2.8%,

Roughly one in every 36 people would be expected to have the same level of bad luck you have.

2 Likes

I couldn’t wait to get TC 20 up and running! And the first week, not one but TWO 5*, Marjana and Elena! And several decent 4* in the first 2-3 weeks as well. I couldn’t figure out why everyone complained about it.

Even had a team member that liked to say he was running two of them for double the disappointment :smile:

Well some three or four months later…….nothing but 3* feeders………I gave up on it for now, maybe the luck just needs to recharge after constant use :smirk:

I can get feeders much cheaper and faster from the other TCs…….

4 Likes

Thanks pirate, i am amazed with your list. But this makes me sad coz this confirms that there is really something wrong with my tc20. :frowning: with that percentage, i should have gotten 7 already.

I really sympathize with your situation. All I can say is that please hang on and don’t give up. Good things can happen suddenly out of the blue. May the RNG be with you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you pirate. I wish you the best as well my friend.

1 Like

Wait what? I though TC13 only gives 3 and 4 star heroes. :open_mouth:

As the saying goes… Its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all… :smiley: @LadyAnesthesia

1 Like

Sorry, obviously I started celebrating my finshed quests too soon. I could have sworn I got them from 13

I’ll just throw that post right in the garbage can!

1 Like

Haha… It happens… Congratulations on finishing the quests. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished my TC a month ago off the bat got Joon first time round but since that like 4 colen a couple 3* and grim I’ll keep one running it will give more 5* I’m certain !!
It’s also a great place to store food and recruit’s

2 Likes

Have 2 TC20’s running so I get a new hero every day.
Last time I received a 5* hero out of TC20 is December 18th.
So it may take some time before you get one, patience is everything in this game.

3 Likes

And its not just a thing on my tc20. My summon gate 5* drop has been brutal for the last 2 months. I usually do some pulls for the thrill and fun of it. I miss that thrill. But with this kind of drop rate, its just useless.

Just got my second Joon :wink: !!!

1 Like

I’m sorry, but the only thing that confirms is Pirate currently has more luck than you with the TC20… Just because someone else has that percentage, doesn’t mean you will. I personally got 2 5* heroes out of 62 pulls, or 3.2%. The average percentage has been estimated at 5% for a 5*. Percentages are not guarantees.

2 Likes

I hate you! :slight_smile: still none for me.

1 Like