Issues with a summon - disappearing troop?

I didn’t see any pinned comment in the other thread, so I am just posting this as a new thread. This morning (20/09/2017) I woke up to a lovely message from the devs saying ‘great job, have two free summons’ and I proceeded to summon a four star devout fire caller troop! After collecting my iron and food I was going to equip them (fire callers) and level up heroes… But the firecallers weren’t there :frowning:

Not sure what your policy is on replacement, but whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Sounds like “invisible ink”. While you’re writing, you can see it, but after a while…gone!

1 Like

Did this happen on the free summons? The lowest tier?

If so, this happened to me - I put in a ticket and they said it was actually a different one and check my inventory. Same thing - on the screen it said 4* troop, in my inventory I think it was a 2 or 3*. It was like an optical illusion and cruel joke.

1 Like

One mistake you can do is think the troop showing on the screen before you click the summon button is what you will actually get.

The screen shows and rotates all the troops you can get from the summon. Clicking the summon button will not give you the troop showing, but a random troop of those rotating. It can be the same one, but most likely will not be. Same as with hero summons.

Like it says in small print: “Shown troops are only examples of possible summon results.” Also one thing to note is that the troop is shown at max level. When you actually summon it, it will be level 1 and much lower stats.

2 Likes

I can totally see that happening if you are new - in this case, the card gotten showed the 4*, but knowing they weren’t available in the daily summon when I put in the ticket I knew the chance was .00001 that they would actually give them something. But yeah - as a noob, I could see that simple mistake being made, in my case, it was just a transposition error of a 4* card over a 2 or 3* troop for some reason.

1 Like

Yes, the daily summon can only give max 3* troop, so if you actually saw 4* and didn’t get one then it looks like a UI glitch to me. Could be good thing to solve though.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disappearing troops / Missing loot? (EDIT: not just from world battles!)