Issue with Towers - Xnolphod allows non-stop usage of special skills

Thank you for the report! We are investigating this issue here. I’ll update the topic once we know more.

5 Likes

Things go out of balance each and every time a player starts committing a ton of money to gain otherwise impossible combinations of multiple A+ OP 5* heroes. The two Xnolphod infinite mana loop is just the tip of the iceberg.

I agree, we should NOT change this! It is the same for all and the mana blessing makes the impossible level at least semi achievable for me. I may not finish too 10 blah blah but it gives me a chance to get emblems and matts so please don’t remove this mechanism, good luck to the top 1% at the top but don’t penalise us at the bottom!!

1 Like

I had the same idea. I believe the infinite loop of specials is not desired in a event like this. Either cap the max mana gain in one turn to 80-90% or some other solution. I believe people with Xno should be able to use his ability, but similar to reducing the number of turns for buffs this could also be limited to make it more challenging.

2 Likes

Thank you!

One more idea.
Unnerving Resilience on lvl 31 gives a damages decrease for consecutive usage of special skills.

I believe, there’s a cap for this decrease.
Noone foreseen that there might be a 100 special skill casts in one turn.

Just decrease damage to almost zero for 6th consecutive special skill and it’ll solve the problem :slight_smile:
At least partly.

2 Likes

Don’t think is a good idea as will limit opportunity to use scrolls and hurricanes and use the specials that come from it at will be considered the same turn.

Generally agree with your initial topic though

1 Like

Yeap, that’s true.
Game designers know better anyway.

Actually, if the answer will be “works as intended” - it’s gonna be no biggie.
I’ll be getting tons of emblems with little effort on each tower )))

1 Like

The damage is 1 after 10th skill/item usage or at least it was 1 in Beta.

This is not the tower’s issue, this is a xnolphod issue. Either he stays that way or xnol gets nerfed

Great!, another complain that will make a hero useless.

1 Like

Yeap, 'cause Xno’s gonna be completely useless without endless cycles of special skill cast in Towers.

I consider you a smart person so think about it, every time that SG looks into heroes for nerf they destroy the hero. What do you think that is going to happen when they say “we will look into it”? I really hope that I am wrong

And just to clarify something, you do no have this hero, do you?

I do have him though. On a completely f2p alt account of mine. Yet I wouldn’t mind to see him nerfed into oblivion. He already destroys the war balance in the top alliances, and creating infinite loops is something which the developers of any game should prevent, or at least make it extremely hard to happen on the battlefield.

Yes, I think “Xno in Towers” should be nerfed.

Xno as a hero shouldn’t be changed, of course.
It’s about fixing Towers, not fixing Xno.

And yes, I have this hero.
“Works as intended” answer is easy top-500 for me on every Tower :slight_smile:

Some people can be smart and think about community.
About F2P players who’ll say “screw it, I’m not gonna climb the tower, 'cause all the top will be taken by donaters with Xno”.

4 Likes

No you Saros, really !!
You are not in the top alliance, you have you small alliance because you choose to. I am not anywhere near the top 1000 lol and I care less what the top 100 big wales do. Why asking to nerf heroes? they will become irrelevant with the new releases soon. Why ruin the game

Then we agree! fix the tower and don’t touch the hero

1 Like

Absolutely.
Xno is a great hero and it shouldn’t be affected in any way outside of Towers.

What would you guys expect from an overpowered hero? Of course he does a crazy job. Now I hope you’re not expecting a change in the tower because of one hero, that won’t happen. Neither a nerf on Xnol because he is like that to make money.

Things are like that, pay enough and you get the price to bully your enemies and even the game events. That’s how this game works.

1 Like

Nah, the whole blessings is going to be nerfed. Say good bye to all the mana blessings. Thanks to all who complain, because they are not going to change Xnolphod.

3 Likes

I just found a way to make carol even more OP in the towers and they ‘may’ nerf tower blessings? The travesty :weary: