Issue with the accuracy debuff

Whether it be from Wu Kongs special making you miss 32% of the time, or Hu Taos special making you miss 35% of the time, it always seems like your heroes miss WAY more than expected, as if the odds are reversed and you’re actually missing 68% of the time and 65% of the time respectively. I just did a raid where I missed with specials and tiles 6 times in a row while under a -35% debuff.

The odds of missing that many times in a row are 0.35^6=0.0052, or 0.52%. Now I would normally say that this is an outlier, but this has been happening consistently over the past few months.

I would like some kind of confirmation from Zynga/Small Giant as to whether the accuracy debuff is working how it should be or not.

Welcome to the board… :slightly_smiling_face:

…and also welcome to the wonderful world of randomness… :wink:

Throw 6 cubes once and you’ll probably get not a single 4.
Throw them 1000 times and you’ll get about 1000, but it could be, that there were only 800.

Next time 6 consecutive attacks won’t miss and you’ll be right again.

Cheers

I understand randomness, but it stops becoming random when its consistently happening. Roughly 1 out of every 3 tiles should miss, which is not very much. So in every 3 tile match that you make, 2 should hit. Yet every time I make a 3 tile match, I miss at least 2 tiles WAY more than I hit 2 tiles.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.