My current war/raid defense team (L-R) is:
- Kiril - 4-70
- Khagan - 4-80
- Frida - 4-80 (tank)
- Vivica - 4-80
- Seshat - 4-80
I have Kiril and Vicica in there for healing and dispelling, and attack/defense bonuses.
Khagan is slow but hits really hard to multiple opposing heroes.
Frida also hits hard to multiple opposing heroes and dispels buffs.
Likewise for Seshat on the dispelling, I really like her minions as well.
What I’m wanting to know is how to configure the above team most effectively for a war/raid defense team.
I also have the following and am not necessarily committed to the above lineup if it would be better to make a switch:
- Red: Scarlett 4-70, Boldtusk 4-70, Colen 4-70, Wilbur 4-70
- Dark: Domitia 3-70, Rigard 4-70
- Holy: Wu Kong 4-70, Hu Tao 4-70, Chao 4-70
- Green: LJ, Skittleskull, Melendor, Gadeirus
- Blue: Thorne 3-70, Sonya 4-70