Isarnia or Richard .. or neither?

I’ve currently got both of them at 3/70 and have the telescopes I need to acsend either of them.

Who would be a better fit on my defence team;

Gravemaker, Isarnia / Richard, Guinevere, Sartana, Liana

Or the wild card;

I try to pull Aegir and max him instead.

Thoughts?

I like Isarnia. She is slow but like a ramming pulverizer for the whole team. If she goes off it is hard to come back from.

I have her going to 80 now. 2 Richards sitting basically unused.

just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I guess you are talking only about defence.
Richard would be better out of the 2 for that, but Isarnia can help you on pretty much everything.

But if you want a good defence and you are a spender, there’s several better options then them.
Having Guinevre make a 2 purple team a good option for istance.

1 Like

Isarnia, without a doubt. In fact, you are just “Isarnia being leveled” away from having a top notch defensive team IMO. Both her & Richard are ‘decent’ (B) as a defensive BLUE, but you don’t need Richard’s tanky stamina benefit with Guin as your tank.

The best tank… make 'em weak w/ Isarnia… and three great damage dealers. You’ll defend many raids with that lineup.

Put it this way… If your lineup w/ Richard came up in a raid for me, I just may attack you because Richard doesn’t scare me… If you had Isarnia there instead, I’d be more likely to say, “Ehh… No thanks… SKIP”. lol

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ll hit Richard all day long.

Isarnia combined with GM and Guin is a bad day.

4 Likes

You just sold it for me Emmons, Isarnia it is !

3 Likes

I like Richard but you dont need his benefits in a defense team if you have Guin.

Isarnia is like Vivica and Azlar: her special is so good that she’s worth the slow mana pace. I hate it when I cant kill her before her special goes off. Unless my Vivica goes off immediately after her, im gettig killed. Level her and make her a flank. Make her rear either lianna or GM and make players tremble

2 Likes

I think is case none of both woul be the wrong decision.

You have guin and GM so the rest is just the assemble of the uninteressting xD.

One other cases i would say richard, but it seems you would get lucky with isarnia here.

I fear hear also if she blasts here def debuff + the inital damage.

I’m so glad the topic of Isarina has come up. I was questioning her speed, and I haven’t really used her yet.

After my bad experience of criticizing Alasie I was afraid to open a thread.

And YES I took back all my negative comments about Alasie. I love her now, especially with her friends Sartana, Greg, Wu Kong and Vivica. Party all day!

3 Likes

Cookie Settings