Is wu Kong worth of being maxed?

I have Bertulf full emblems who i use against 7-8* titans. He’s doing a great job. Recently Ive got Wu Kong. Do you think i should max him? Or it would be better to go for Li xiu for yellow depth.

In my honest opinion, I would max Wu Kong before Li Xiu.
However, both still have uses in this game … and I use both in tournaments.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

2 Likes

LiXiu is lame, hits like a wet noodle, WuKong will drive you mad with his failures, they both are an excelent choice, there’s nothing to loose by ascending them and the same for not ascending them. Still I would go for the monkey who may shine on a lucky day, once or twice a year, skyrocketing your titan scores. But don’t get your hopes up, he’ll still miss 90% of the time, so that kind of ocasions will be extremely rare…

1 Like

I would do li. I wouldn’t use wu if you have bertulf.
Li isn’t there for the damage. Its mana control.
I still consider her one of the most fearful tanks in four star tournaments.

Of course it could be worth doing another hero. But I would do other options over wu.

2 Likes

Play style and Roster

Depends on your play style, and roster

(Titan Damage Boosters: Miki vs. Tarlak vs. Ranvir vs. Wu Kong vs. Guardian Gazelle)

Santa

Edit, was helpful for Santa’s Challenge

(Wu Kong grinder gang or Powerful rainbow auto play team or Wu Kong plus 4 healers - #35 by Gryphonknight)

LB Wu Kong

Currently I am using Wu Kong, with costume, and without costume, and plan to Limit Break Wu Kong

([Apology, Devs] Costume Wu Kong has hidden potential OR High 4* attack stat with High 4* average mana speed damage all enemies means c+Wu Kong is doing serious damage to the enemy team [Links])

FIN

You have bertulf already, you probably don’t need wu kong anymore

1 Like

If Mythic Titan is important to you, I suggest for you to max Wu. If you have a costume for either, I’d max that hero first.

2 Likes

It really depends on who you have currently, but give him ago and not just go on hear say of others