Is worth to reassign emblems from Evelyn to Seshat

My dillema is as stated in the title. Is Seshat worth to take the emblems from Evelyn and to assign them to Seshat? What’s your opinion?

Yes, especially if she’s in your defense team(s). Both she and her minions benefit from the buff, and IMO the pierce talent is more beneficial for a large sniper hit than 3 splash hits.

3 Likes

Have you seen Lianna/Alasie bypassing defences? That’s very very dangerous, especially when you know that some of your heroes depend on any defence buff to stay alive in case of being hit by one of those snipers around. IMO any sniper is excellent as ranger, and I would do that change without any regret

3 Likes

In my honest opinion, I wouldn’t take emblems off a five star hero to give to another five star unless it’s 110% worth it … so no

1 Like

I also took the emblems from Evelyn and gave them to Seshat as I see Evelyn more as a support hero…Seshat currently is an “always on” hero, in defense and most of my offense teams…

4 Likes

Thank you for the replies. @Seraph82 can you please share the emblem path you took on Seshat?

1 Like

Sure…I took the attack path. As soon as the does her minion thing, her health is already incredible. Therefore I think increasing her attack is more helpful. Have her at +7 currently…

3 Likes

This is a great point that I think deserves more attention. I have definitely had a defending Alasie’s Pierce turn a raid when I was relying on Mitsuko’s reflect. Instead of having a dead Alasie with my team intact she got a kill and put her mana slow ailment on me.

That’s probably an extreme example, but Pierce is valuable in many other circumstances. Plus, there may be a purple reflect hero in the future!

4 Likes

@Seraph82 Thank you.

2 Likes

@Seraph82 I have finally the 125 emblems but I am again not sure what to choose.

personally I am more for 2% faster mana reload but defense is also not bad :thinking:

1 Like

Well I chose an even different option… I let her at +7 and gave the emblems to Evelyn again! Unfortunately Evelyn is still stuck in my defense team lacking better greens…

Otherwise I would have gone with defense as the 2% faster mana would maybe not result in one tile less to start the special? (Didn’t calculate properly though)

1 Like

i would definitelly choose the mana regeneration

1 Like

@Seraph82 I am very happy with my decision to reassign the emblems to Seshat. Thanks for reply.
@LordWoodland Thanks for feedback :+1:

Adding @Kerridoc into the discussion in order to get additional feedback.

Any comments on that comment below?
Left , only consider right if you have Mana troop and a hero that buff Mana gain. Most people won’t have high enough Mana troop to make any difference. The def and att will always be there when you fight.

My purple troop is Mystic mages on lvl 23 = +13% mana load.

1 Like

With L23 troops, the extra 2% does take Seshat down to 7 tiles (on offense) to trigger. That’s probably the better option over defense IF you are going to keep that troop with her.

I often run Seshat with Hel, and I only have one L23 mana troop, so Hel (at average mana) gets that—the drop from 10 to 9 has more impact than from 8 to 7.

3 Likes

Besides of Seshat I have also Kunchen but that it from a purple 5 star point of view.
I go with the mana

Yesterday I had the same dillemma with this node, even check the forum for inspiration. Finally decided go defence. Seshat is fast enough and I dont see significant difference and I use her in my defence teams.

Yes I’ve seen against me.