Is Wilbur’s Spirit Link on enemies a buff for Buff Booster Raid Tournaments? [Yes, it is.]

A alliance member had a question concerning Wilburs shared damage for enemy’s and the buff boosters for the tournament. I dont have him myslef so im not able to use him and a debuff hero like Sonya to get the results myself. Really it has myself wondering too for facing him. So is it a buff or ailment? Ignore vote. Not sure why it added that or how to remove it.

Check out the thread about the upcoming tournament 🏅 [May 21, 2019] 6th Raid Tournament! — 4* Buff Booster, All Elements - #25 by Moncho

It’s a buff.

I took care of it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. For anyone that comes across this the answer is yes his shared damage for enemy’s is considered a buff.

Thank you and thank you

1 Like

Does anyone know if Buddys minions are a buff?

I’m hoping it is and that his minions buff, too. Hope we get an answer since I want to use him!

If I recall correctly, minions are not considered a buff.

I started to say, “If it can’t be dispelled, it’s not a buff.” (Minions can’t be dispelled, ergo, they are not a buff.) But then that got me to wondering about element links, which iirc, can’t be dispelled, but should probably be considered a buff. Doesn’t affect this tournament, since I don’t think any four-stars or below have element link, but I’m kinda wondering now. Could have already been answered elsewhere, though.

Minions aren’t a buff, or a status effect at all for that matter. They don’t count.

3 Likes

Whether it’s dispellable isn’t really relevant.

It’s just any positive/beneficial status effect.

These are positive/beneficial status effects. They count.

3 Likes

FTR Family bonuses do NOT count as buffs either, since this question is related to Wilbur.

2 Likes

Good point! And isn’t surprising, since they’re not status effects.

1 Like

I may be being a numpty here, but does the shared damage to the enemy benefit them? IE Wilbur is adding buffs to them too.

Yes, Spirit Link/Shared Damage is a buff, even when it’s put onto enemies by Wilbur.

Thanks, wow, you’re fast!:yum:

1 Like