Is VALERIA worth the mats now?

My guess would be the last Valeria to hit will get all the healing and the first one won’t get squat, but I’m not sure. Give me a bit and I’ll test it out.

3 Likes

Not the best vid, sorry, I was a bit preoccupied.

Anywhosits, I fired the left flank Valeria first, then the right one immediately after. The DoT does stack, but the stolen healing is limited to the one who fires last.

@Gryphonknight @Razor

9 Likes

So if you fire one every 4 turns, you could stack the DOT and switch vamp HP between the two.

6 Likes

Yep, and with very fast mana, it probably wouldn’t be too tough to keep the effect rolling. She is definitely turning out to be way better than I expected.

6 Likes

bump

20 bumps for the bumpty-bump

2 Likes

You can have multiple clones of her and you still won’t regret it.

2 Likes

My two maxed Valerias still see regular action in war. Between this Halloween event and last year’s, I’ve got five total, and I plan on maxing them all. :grimacing:

1 Like

I NOW HAVE THREE!

Lucky lucky me...

HA HA HA HA. Very excited, very happy, and do not have a lot of patience to wait - yet I must. @PeachyKeen has 3 he demonstrated in a blue mono consisting of the additional members:

Aegir (a great way to recharge triple V’s and not have to focus or depend on their stealling heals of 61%. on tanks such as high rolling Kunchen, Guin and Aegir himself. Any larger % healers are great targets in addition).

Frida for the defense down

It was a hell of a show and I will be doing so in the near future myself. With the addition of the Raid Wars - this adds another area that VERY FAST’s VALERIA’S could and will likely shine their talents.

I still use my full class level 11 (slowly leveling further), Valeria, EVERY WAR. Often her Health levels are highest among remaining hero’s. Itching to feed Victor to my Valeria’s will record lol, they already ate all their little brother Vlads… I say that however that would be contrary to my suggestions NEVER FEED A 5! My D consists of 3 wizards so Victor will never get classed on my behalf.

This is a quick response. Best to all you players! - RaZ

4 Likes