Is VALERIA worth the mats now?

After her V20 buff, is she worth ascending now?

3 Likes

I’d say so. I’ve found her useful in the 4* tourneys, and even in wars as an extra blue. Especially in field aid wars.

She was lackluster pre v20, i agree with that. But post v20 I’ve found myself using her more and succesfully when i do. Her heal steals at v fast are pretty solid. If you’re in a mid tier alliance facing red tanks and 4* defenses especially. Boldtusk is most common red tank there so she is a nice tool to have.

10 Likes

Does she also steal field aid health boost?

6 Likes

Yes

Have tested it myself

9 Likes

Very much so. Very fast mana is always nice.

5 Likes

Hey @Razor… you might want to answer the OP’s question… :joy:

To be on topic: Yes, I’d ascend her if I had her. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As soon as I have enough warm cloaks, I will be ascending her.

1 Like

Just ascended her recently, she is sitting around 4/40 as she climbs towards 70. Used her in war the other day and she pretty much killed Lianna herself with two hits and the life drain. That was a pleasant surprise. I’m thinking she’ll be worth it, I don’t have any other very fast heroes so it’s fun to have that point of difference too

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

She is not only FUN, she is amazing especially with a MANA 11 Troop for the X-tra SPEED. She fires first and she fires often - huge offensive hero. It was the 're-balancing' that drew my attention to her (prior I had ZERO) and I am so GLAD that I kept 1 of 3! Wish I had them all I would bring up 2 possibly 3. She has great stats as well. @Sarlac

I have a series of videos using her (not above Class 6) you can review as well on TM . com - you can just click the image below to be hyperlinked directly to it…

Thanks for the notice @Aquaginera_7DD

8 Likes

You are going to love her full & when you begin to Class her… If you have a Mana Troop @ 11 BAM! EVEN FASTER… I’ve watched 3 ‘POP’ from her DOT in a single WAR flag and remember it compounds! Gravemaker is my Favorite to see drop… i mean ‘POP’ lol.

4 Likes

Until this moment, I didn’t even know Valeria got adjusted in V20. :thinking:

I’ve had one maxed and another sitting at 3^60 for quite some time now, but I never really bothered to use either one. Is the increase in direct damage the only change?

2 Likes

It was a Solid Increase…

8 Likes

As I have no other important blues lined up to be leveled, I suppose it might be worth revisiting Valeria #2. I reckon having two of her on one of my 3-2 war teams might be fun to experiment with.

2 Likes

I feel V20 made her tolerable at most

1 Like

HELLA YEAH! That will be awesome. I’m all for DOUBLE the PLEASURE! I do it with V in a heartbeat. My Duals are HEL2x and ZIM2x - granted they are Legands… however these duals are amazing and I guarantee V2X will be too - this game speaks to fast and she is as FAST as they make them right now…

6 Likes

If Razor feels so then I would say do it.

2 Likes

I personally have had AMAZING results with her between FULL and class 6. She is used in every WAR and I win with her (usually the star) in the Top-100. So yes she is very tolerable if you guide her correctly, very tolerable… and right now is EPIC SHINE TIME! So get it on.

4 Likes

OK. I GUESS I JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH VALERIA. My 3 Series just turned into 4!

@Sarlac @Stargasm @Rohn @Infinite @Adirtyempire @Aquaginera_7DD @AirHawk @Rigs @ArthurE_P @PapaHeavy

10 Likes

Awesome stuff @Razor!! Now there’s another hero I seriously NEED…The list grows!!

2 Likes

As an added bonus, her vamp DOT should stack because a single Valeria can stack her vamp DOT.

So charge up both Valeria at the same time and double vamp DOT an single enemy.

What happens to the healing steal if two Valeria target the same enemy?

If I had two I would double check in 1.8-7 .

3 Likes