Is ursena any good?

Is ursena worth my last tabards?

Yes, most definitely. This is mine.

3 Likes

You can always pass her on to me if you don’t want her…

5 Likes

Is this a joke question? :confused:

Ursena is worth your last tabards, your last blade and tome, your last ham and your immortal soul. (She’s especially partial to the last, being evil ‘n’ all.)

7 Likes

Is this a serious question? :sweat_smile:

She is good for everything and definitely worth to ascend. Great as a tank! I cannot come up with anything negative…

4 Likes

#humblebrag

3 Likes

I’m so happy :joy:
It’s been like 6 months I waited for this last tabbard.

2 Likes

Well, she is worth the wait. ASCEND HER NOW!! :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

She’s tier 4 before I made this post :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Someone was looking for attention to brag then? Maybe should be added to the ridiculous bragging thread then?

2 Likes

I’m just really happy. I guess brag is a word that you could use to describe this post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’ve been waiting forever to level her. When I pulled ursena I had exactly zero tabards :joy::joy:

2 Likes

In my honest opinion … NO … 100%
Now please forward this mediocre hero to me

2 Likes

Who is Ursena again?

4 Likes

Yeah…she is worth every tabbard and tome until you realize most of the time, I, and many others with lowly 42xx tp team could toppled a +18 Ursena tank flanked by another +18 GM and +18 Guin with +18 Finley and +18 Jabberworks patrolling the wings.

Would you sell your soul for her?

:rofl:

I think this was just a joke post…he cant be fo real

2 Likes

She is currently rated A+, so if she’s not worth them, nothing is. Probably the best purple tank along with Kunch, except a bit easier to get.

1 Like

She also recently ousted Guin from the top 100 tank fave on Titan Mafia.

1 Like

you don’t deserve her

1 Like

I gave the tabards to quintus instead. His artwork is cooler and he does 270% damage to all everytime he fires, unlike ursena who only conditionally does 260% damage to all. Her yellow reflect isn’t even that good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like