Is time to quit the game?

I am level 80 FTP. I don’t know if I just have bad luck or they have touched the percentage of invocations because this year I only got 3 heroes out of 5 *, all 3 are heroes of the month. I have 2 TC20 that always work and I have HA since December of last year, it is very rare that I do not get any more. I know that I get every week 1 of HA but they are S1 and only Marjana serves me, which I do not have. The question is the same as above, is it time to leave the game?

2 Likes

No one can answer that for you. We all have our breaking points, just ask yourself “is this game fun or is it a chore”. You answer will lie there.

13 Likes

Just throw in some money and it will be much more fun for you. I pulled 10 times and got 2 cobalt.
My recommendation pul 30 times in haloween event and if you dont score 1 5* quit. Probably you will get 2-3.

I’m in almost exactly the same spot (lvl 79 FTP) and I got 6 five stars this year, 4xHOTM, 1x Kunchen from HA and cRana from seasonal event. I don’t have a single S02, S03, S04 or challenge event five star after over 2.5 years of playing.
Of the 4 HOTMs I got this year, three of them were nerfed this week. At the moment, I don’t have a single hero that makes sense working on. I’m struggling to keep on keeping on, but told myself I’ll play till the end of the year and then reevaluate. It’s my alliance that still keeps things fun and a Discord server I’m a member/mod of, but other than that, it’s safe to say I definitely hit a rough patch. I guess you’re the only one who can figure out the answer to your question for yourself. Just know you’re not alone. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Are you enjoying the game? Your luck is definitely not too good, but you don’t say you don’t enjoy the actual gameplay.

2 Likes

I do not think I will start spending if I did not do it until now, Chadmo is right, in the end it will depend on me if I want to continue or not

1 Like

luck is luck

even spending doesn’t guarantee a 5* and there are many cases of best and worst luck

just enjoy and do your best

if you can’t have fun, a break can help if you don’t want to quit

1 Like

Not sure the answer is to tell someone they’d “probably” have a 10% chance at a 5* on a 30 pull (they don’t) if they spend the money.

3 Likes

@Chadmo just gave the best possible answer from my point of view :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you still enjoy the social aspects of this game, that’s a great positive. If I am you, I would work with what I have now. And focus on building up my troops if I do not have anyone I would like to level.

Hope your drought breaks soon.

thanks for your answers, I will continue until the end of the year and then decide if it is worth it or not

1 Like

Feel the pain, but unfortunately it is what it is, and your lack of success is very similar to my own. I now try and focus on what I have and put good combo’s together rather than continually chasing new hero’s.

1 Like

It’s just that I have all my heroes to the maximum and every 2-3 months when I get one I take it to the maximum at the moment because I have accumulated recruits in excess and then it is time to wait again, in the end it bores. I have heroes to pass any event, I do not complain, I just want them to fall more in a row like one a month to entertain me

2 Likes

We all want this yah. Unfortunately it doesn’t always happen

1 Like

Absolutely, a good alliance and team play is a pile of fun imo. Fortunately The Ghost Ship has an awesome collection of people. We are a casual alliance but take wars very seriously. No onerous rules except use all flags if opted in. We don’t believe in punishments. A game is supposed to be fun, if you find yourself struggling, find a new alliance. For example, despite spending large am an almost exclusively a 4* player. No one forced me to spend to keep up and we don’t discuss our spending , or lack, thereof

Cookie Settings