Is this normal? Loosing 310 cups within 3 minutes

Generally even the best teams can only sustain ~2600 cups. I was attacked 46 times in 25 minutes.

2 Likes

Thats the toughest part of the game… defense don’t promise anything. If u lost so much point. That pointed out that your defense has a weak spot. Only way to be sure to be on top is to see what the player use and their troop. That still doesnt matter lol. Part of game is yoyo ur trophies.

1 Like

My point is not the strength of the defense, I can cope with this, and I know that my defense is very limited and cannot stay long at 2700.
My point is that it’s somewhere totally stupid to be involved AT THE SAME within 11 fights.
Thanks for all your answers, I see that I’m not alone finding this quite weird.

It would be very different view point if you have 11 battle and win the majority of the battle, but since you lost all you are frustrated. There are good days and there are bad. That’s part of the game. That’s the competition of this game.

Please post a screenshot of your tower for that particular timeline.

1 Like

Unfortunately when you get to a certain amount of cups it is quite normal.

I got up to 8th globally (2954) the other day. Next time I looked I was at 2651 cups. It seems to happen whenever I get above 2700 or so that I get beat back down.

It happens. Don’t let it get you frustrated. Getting up there and staying there are 2 totally different things. As you can see from above it happens often.

2 Likes

happens regularly to me as well as soon as i go above 2700…

1 Like

Same experience here as well.
2700-ish seem to be the tresshold, if you get over it, you will go down fast. If you stay below that there are some attacks/revenges but not nearly as many as when you pass the thresshold.

If I would see your team and could gain 35+ cups, I would surely hit the attack button.

Perfectly normal. Happened to me every time I went above 2700. I had the same reaction you have now at the time, but I found out it happens to everybody that raid way above their level. There is a thread on this kind of things somewhere around here.

Here it is

It is normal for me too, my defense holds me in diamond (usually between 2500-2600), except for when I enter top 50, I often fall all the way to platinum then, I find it quite funny actually, in my alliance we try to predict how many cups we’ll loose when we get high up on the leaderboard.
I do get what you’re saying, it is kind of weird that multiple people are able to attack you at the same time, but I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal? Next chest you fill, you’ll climb your way back, right?

2 Likes

No point in discussing cups, fill ur raid chest and be happy. There is no benefit in being top 100 or rank 1 other then 10 seconds of glory because that’s how long it takes for you to be drooped. Leave ur ego behind when u enter the game because ur basically gambling.

2 Likes

happened to me when i hit top 92 global, and top 1 in my country. when i close the game a few minutes later i was back at 2400 cups, still got a cool screenshot with me on the top :sweat_smile: even if it was for a lil time.

2 Likes

Perfectly normal. Climbed to nearly 2900 yesterday (#18 global), went to use loot tickets on season 2, and dropped down to around 2550 without ever logging off. That’s where my defense usually sits (Tarlak +4, Oatmeal +5, Aegir +4, Khiona +3, GM +4).

Lol, that’s a nickname I haven’t seen before and not sure who it is either :wink:

1 Like

I guess an autocorrect from Onnatel but this is a mistery that needs to be cleared
@NPNKY Please shed some light on this :sunglasses:

2 Likes

when you monoraid… this is the outcome :slight_smile:

is not common to happens but is not impossible.
I had experience like that

I purposely raid into the top100 daily as my cup dropping exercise.

1 Like

I just got to #66 (2736 cups). Going to see how many I lose in a couple minutes. But I expect more than 200 or so.

update: 30 min later up to 2768 (my raid). Still waiting for the revenge wave.

update: This test did not work out as I have not been attacked and sitting at 2807 cups…Normally this would not last long. Everyone must be out to lunch or sleeping.

update: Down to 2654 now. Took longer than expected but it did happen quick.

2 Likes

As long as you can work your way to the platinum or diamond loot tier (whatever your goal and strength is… and with your team diamond is a definitive possibility), what’s the big deal here?

Just revenge them and work up those trophies again. No biggie.

TBH I look forward to getting lots of raids on my end. I can revenge those players. That means I don’t have to pay food to re-roll for opponents, just to fill my raid chest. I can always choose another opponent to revenge if I don’t like one I see.

2 Likes