Is this normal in Tournamentd or?!

I was up for the new tournaments and I run it … great fun but after winning all fights taking in note non has attacked me!
I found that the #1 Place has 4k points and nearest has way less!
Sorta that guy must be gaining 800 points each round or how does he/she got all that in 1 day!
Cheating? Well its a good theory in my way to look at it!
How could ever that guy/gurl has 2k more than me!

Just a question HOW!??
if we can’t reroll a new opponent how xould some one get that much!

Have a great day

1 Like

It has to do with the strength of your opponent. I have fought and won every single match against weak opponents and scored terrible. I’ve also got on a streak of beating very hard teams, and losing a couple times but getting a much better score.
It is possible they got a lot of hard opponents and beat them, where you may have been fighting teams not much stronger than yourself.

1 Like

It might be what Petri was referring here

[KNOWN ISSUE] Tournament Leaderboard Scores Incorrect - #24 by Petri

2 Likes

No mate it was the first day! No many opponents here only 5 he/she could have just like me.
I won all matches vs teams with +12 emblems! Won all no losing not being attacked even.
Still How! 4k to 2k!

1 Like

I think it might be, but I still need to understand How it even could be happening!
Must be some logic in even a mistaken calculation!

1 Like

when the server crashes it resets some players flags, this has happen pretty regularly at the start of events

1 Like

Possibly. In other tournaments, the scores were incorrect for a little while and were quickly corrected. Unfortunate truth is, even winning everytime can’t get everyone 1st place.

I trust Petri and his crew, They will fix it.
@zephyr1 close this or merge the Master thread please.

1 Like

Is a bug:

2 Likes