Is this a joke? Reward for killing 500 titans… 30 diamonds

Actually they are great for a f2p or c2p, giving early and mid-game access to free gems for portal pulls.

1 Like

Shame they only give it once. They should give 30 gems bonus every time you’ve killed 500 titans. It’ll be a great incentive to keep killing titans! Pool your hard-earned gems and go for a 10-pull! Most 10-pulls cost 2600 gems, so you only need this reward 87 times. That’s 43,500 titans for you to slay. If you kill on average 2 out of 3 titans, 240 titans per year, it’ll only take 180-ish years to save enough for that 10-pull :slight_smile:

In all seriousness: don’t do the missions. They’re hardly ever worth the ‘rewards’.

8 Likes

Ahem…I don’t know if you know that, but titans actually drop gems every time you kill one - so that’s probably a great incentive to keep killing them? Not to mention the asc mats, ETTs, EHTs, etc…

4 Likes

Thumbs up for taking my message seriously :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Get used to it! Everything here is aimed at pumping money out of the players.

1 Like

What “pulls”? Pull (as in single) maybe… not sure all available mission reward gems are enough for two pulls… bad joke… that’s what missions are…

Two pulls are still great for a new player. But I believe they’re more.

FUNNY FACT:

30 gems that you get for killing 500 titans is enough to buy 1 arrow attack from the “shop”.

:upside_down_face:

Unfortunately, one of the biggest nonsenses for me personally in this game is how irrationally LOW the rewards for HIGH efforts are, and how irrationally HIGH the prices are for items/resources of LOW value.

All of that is just stuck on how they designed it on day 1 release, and although the game evolved ENORMOUSLY since, nobody ever cared to look into that and change it. And then you have to stare at idiocy such as buying 2 million food units costs around 3000 gems, while you can farm that amount for free in a day. Not to mention the gem prices in shop for the battle items or ‘deal packs’ like Brawler Combo etc.

20 Likes

After all, those are free gems.

They come to each of us for simply playing the game. After all, we all have to develop our base to level 20 or kill 500 titans at one point.

It’s how you spend those gems. Naturally most of the deals in the shop are awful, but apparently there are still people buying them, so they stay like that.

If you spend your free mission gems wisely, those can actually help accelerate your account by a couple weeks in the beginning.

Edit: For example, they usually help me make an Elemental Portal pull for a newly created account when that acc hits level 5.

Honestly you’re probably better off saving those gems for event or season portals. You will pull the season one heroes from those as well but at least have a chance at the better heroes.
As far as 30 gems for killing 500 titans, that is not a reward that is going to help newer players. That is a long term goal that takes years to complete. 30 gems will not provide anything meaningful.
I have a long way to go before I get to 500 but I can understand why those that are completing this mission not happy with it. You can’t even buy a usless avatar or pin for 30 gems.

2 Likes

If you are f2p every gem matters. Even those from the gem quests and measly monster chests…the 3000 gems on a 10-pull are very slowly assembled.

Edit:

True. Then again, for a new player a fast starting hero from a specific color is much more important in the beginning. The game is stingy to the new players, giving them for example no decent blue hero in the 2*. Of course there is Valen in the Might of Ice pack…but that’s 1500 gems sadly. 300 gems are assembled the moment a player hits level 5 - absolutely free, with the help of a few starting gem missions btw. It’s best to invest those in a fast hero of a weak color. Blue is the weakest to a starting player. In green you have Needler to train or to liberate. Purple and Yellow are well covered with Layla and Bane. For red you even have ascended Sharah. But blue…that’s the weak spot. To progress fast the new player needs a rainbow 3* team ASAP. Valhalla is too far away and then again it may produce something unusable to the new player.

We are getting off topic. Plenty of other threads that discuss most effective way for newer players to progress.
You’re ok with 30 gems and will be thankful to have them once you kill 500 titans. Many long-term players are not satisfied and understand 30 gems after years isn’t much of a reward. I agree with them.
It’s your game play how best suits you. Good luck in your progression.

3 Likes

Hey, ALL my drawers in the kitchen never get organised :laughing:

I don’t see this mission in my list. I must have completed it and instantly forgot, it was so paltry.

Is there a way to see completed missions?

1 Like

Where are you from? Maybe you are used to soft conditions in connection with living in comfortable conditions?

In true forum style I totally disagree with the Bard. My bottom kitchen draw is the most organised of them all.

That is not a reward, period.

I mean, it has not to be 10.000 gems good lord, even a special avatar, pin, making raining candies at your base or transforming all your villagers into Dawa would be a more satisfying goal.

4 Likes

Nevertheless, you can make it much quicker by mercing the titans…instead of one per 23h you can have at least three, or more with spare flasks.

I read your post early in the morning… and surprise!!!

tenor (1)

6 Likes

Congrats, just make sure to not spend it on anything silly.

4 Likes

The irony is if they just removed it you just know there would be “I was just about to get my 500th Titan and you owe me 30 gems” threads galore.

As Bard says it’s a relic of a previous age that’s probably easier to just leave in then actually get rid of.

1 Like