Is there ONE (only ONE) weak 5* hero that's worth class coins?

Ah, this is a different question. Let me rephrase what I think @VFROOD might be asking: will Classes save any bad 5* from ignominy?

I think it’s safe to say that none of the bottom-tier 5* suddenly become top picks. In The Best Heroes in Each Class guide and linked posts there have been some excellent ideas about who, in a hypothetical “got’m all” bench, would be first in line to get emblems.

One candidate for @VFROOD’s challenge: Quintus. He hits like a freight train but is hobbled by being slow. Sorcerer’s Delay will help him a lot, Delay is linked to normal damage, which is not tied to mana speed. Delay will slow down foe’s attacks, giving Quintus more time to charge. Moreover, there is relatively light competition for Sorcerer emblems.

I’m not seeing other saving graces:

• Thorne got the best possible classing, as a Paladin, but so did Richard, so Richard still beats him out.

• Kong? Mok-Arr? Nope, Wound isn’t game-changing.

• Owl? Druid helps, as Thorn Minions give a little bite and durability. But not enough t solve the conundrum of where to put the bird in the lineup.

Which isn’t to say we won’t see some of these heroes with talents. Many players get just a thin trickle of 5* heroes and need to work with what they’ve got.

6 Likes