🧪 Early Information on the September 2019 HOTM (Grazul, formerly Nadnog)

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the September HOTM, Nadnog.

Click for Mostly Useless Information

Don’t get too attached

Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.

Nadnog Grazul Initial Beta Info & Stats

Attack: 628
Defense: 817
HP: 1406

Class: Cleric
Resist: Heal Multiplier Ailments Ailments that Affect Healing – The Hero has an innate ability to resist status ailments that affect Healing.
Element: Fire/Red

Mana Speed: Very Fast

Special Skill: Mending Mantra

• Recovers 10% 15% health for all allies.
  • All allies are immune to new status ailments for 2 turns.
  • Element Link gives +4% mana generation for all Fire allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

14 Likes

What!!! A very fast healer with very tanky stats
Finally they introduced a special red star hero

1 Like

Very fast is great speed for a healer but the amount of health recovered is tiny. Probably for the best considering the speed though.

The status ailment shield is the nice thing here though. It’ll prevent her team from being a sitting duck against Hansel & Gretel, Merlin, Proteus, Hel, etc… This will make her flanks much more terrifying, like Zeline for e.g.

2 Likes

I obviously haven’t done a ton of testing yet, since Nadnog just came to Beta today, but my initial testing makes the 10% healing seem more substantial than it sounds.

Very Fast healing is very effective.

It’s actually seeming possibly too effective when paired with Seshat, but I need to play around more.

5 Likes

Yeah but with that def and HP it will be great tank and i think she will be pain in the … even if the amount healed is low

1 Like

Put them beside Aegir tank? Add three snipers.

1 Like

Thankfully I didn’t feed anzogh. Anzogh can join atomos Toth and Thorne.

3 Likes

An Aegir tank with Nadnog and Seshat flanks would likely be fairly nasty indeed.

And Kingston could certainly fit right in as a wing, while we’re at it.

5 Likes

Why they create new Anzogh and dont fix the old one?

1 Like

A very fast healer? WOW!!! Even at 10% can be great.

1 Like

Lol that’s a good point about Anzogh… even just looking at her skill and stats, she is very very clearly much better than he is.

It’s still beta so it’s very possible she’ll still get adjustments.

Who is Kingston? +20

I did… damn. So disappointing that my best hope for Anzogh Is that I fail to get the new one

The poor wreath Anzogh will collect dust forever :frowning:

The name sounds like it’s reversed and should be called Gondan…

1 Like

This hero isn’t anzogh, last I checked anzogh hits all and this hero hits no one, let’s all jump off the anzogh is bad bandwagon for a bit and talk about the new hero.

Looks really solid with the immunity at very fast, certainly could see some solid use, doesn’t seem as overpowered as Kingston but still would be a fantastic addition to my roster, especially since I don’t have zim.

2 Likes

I have Zimkitha but if I have luck to pull this one I will be wery happy because I don’t have 5* healer and whit this stats this hero will be the best tank

Seems like a good hero for the sand empire…of 2020 :sweat_smile:
Anyway…Healers have a lot of benefit as clerics, but possibly it would be a tough decision to give emblems to him for a player who already has Vivica and Kunchen. I think he can be at any position in a defense team, but being a flank seems to be the most useful position. Making all allies inmune to new status aliments for 2 turns will cause an annoying delay to fire specials

Exactly the same idea, I just barely finished leveling Kunchen, I had immediately earmarked him as my future tank when I drew him and now Nadnog appears to be another brilliant option as tank (cavaet, recent summoning experience isn’t promising).

Very Fast should fire several times so immunity for the team comes very quickly and several servings of 10% healing as well, delicious. The 10% will mostly be healing nicks and cuts because it comes around so quickly. More than a meat shield even though his special deals no damage.

Not a real tile damage monster either so you bring him for the heal and immunity.

Seems that the way to take him out is snipers such as Lianna that don’t depend on secondary effects, or at least not DoT or debuffs. Max damage to single target, so Magni, Poseidon as well. Fill him with tiles to charge the snipers and when two or three are ready he gets zapped and hope that is enough to kill him…

1 Like